biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1179

PSA Be careful dealing with Forum members

It has come to my attention that someone has been using my Screen name on SBR to lure players on other forums into betting somehow.

I want to clarify that i will never take any action or bet with anyone over the internet, i have a hard enough time trusting the offshore industry as it is. to deal with randoms on a forum is just nuts and anyone doing this is looking for trouble.

If anyone has been approached by someone saying they are me can you please pm me with the details.

Thanks..

P.S People use your brain a little bit, don't send money to someone you don't know or place bets with them and just hope and prey they will pay you.

bachngocduong
    bachngocduong's Avatar Become A Pro!

People use your brain a little bit, don't send money to someone you don't know or place bets with them and just hope and prey they will pay you.
    yeah you right ONLY NO BRAIN

xstud
    xstud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

biggie can you please put me down for 2 dimes on the twins tomorrow? you still payout via ** right?

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by xstud View Post
    biggie can you please put me down for 2 dimes on the twins tomorrow? you still payout via ** right?
    This was good for a late night chuckle.

JerseyShop101
    JerseyShop101's Avatar Become A Pro!

Maybe Bookie Buddy should out the stiff agent?

Good post by $tinky across the street:

08-27-2010 06:10 AM #10
    $Stinky

Senior Join DateSep 2006LocationLAPosts1,532
    I mean this with all due repect. You coming on here saying this is sorta like one of these forum stiff's like oh lets say.........spreadbeater, or jjdman, skinsraj, etc, saying "why don't people pay their gambling debts and do right?"

Bxxxxx Bxxxxy, what is your procedure when u get a call like that? You protect the agent. I know for a fact you do. Shame on you. I will say this, it doesn't matter if you charge $5 or $25 you are gonna get stiff agents that sign up. First smell of shit u should shut their ass down. Not only that I'd have their info and give it to the guy who got stiffed. **** protecting them. And don't play dumb either. Do you even let them do their head fee on credit? NO you don't......... Why not? If they won't pay a head fee bill u think they will pay off a 100 8 team dog par? If you can't tell a bad one from a good one then ur either really stupid or not doing what i think ur job should be.

PPH is a great thing, but in a round about way they give real old school bm's that do right a bad name.

Clowns like this Burtrapp on sbr, who pm people offering credit, then have a fancy sign up procedure, fk he'll even send u his photo id if u send ur's. Then get 800 stuck and, yep main guy got busted sorry man. Sometimes I'll fk with people like this just to prove they're bad. Not good for the pocket, I just like to know.