eyeball
    eyeball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 171

SBR Rocks

SBR is the real deal ..nobody is perfect a but in the short time I have been here, I notice that they really do care about the player. Like this new case here with Carib...

Nobody paid me to say this...

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

They are good people, I haven't had the misfortune of being shafted by a book so I haven't required their assistance yet, but I can see from how they handle other players disputes that they'd be fair and prompt in dealings with me. Well, everyone but Justin, I don't think he likes me very much.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks for the kind words guys and we thank you for your patronage

Limpfold
    Limpfold's Avatar Become A Pro!

I second that, as a player SBR is about the only safety net around when you deal with online bookies. It's good for the industry as a whole because all incidents reported and resolved helps books establish better policies and provide a better product, while also obviously being there for players who got mistreated.

RescueMe
    RescueMe's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes, having SBR is a good thing, I just don't now how much power they have. Bookie who doesn't wanna pay you not gonna do it because SBR asks him to. Trust me I had unfortunate experience to deal with one. And as much as I appreciated Bill's hard work on my behalf we didn't get anything from them. So book's rating went from B- to C- like this SOB cares!

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Quote Originally Posted by RescueMe View Post
    Yes, having SBR is a good thing, I just don't now how much power they have. Bookie who doesn't wanna pay you not gonna do it because SBR asks him to. Trust me I had unfortunate experience to deal with one. And as much as I appreciated Bill's hard work on my behalf we didn't get anything from them. So book's rating went from B- to C- like this SOB cares!
    It sounds like you helped us but we weren't able to help you. As you go up the ladder of books that will happen less and less. Most B- books like being in the positive side of the grid and will do what they can to stay there.

What book?

SBR is the real deal ..nobody is perfect a but in the short time I have been here, I notice that they really do care about the player. Like this new case here with Carib...

Thanks Eyeball. I think this worked out for all parties. Carib is an old timer with a good name. I doubt we will see anything else like this from their players in the near future.

ChuteBoxe
    27+1 = 2011
    ChuteBoxe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Quote Originally Posted by eyeball View Post

SBR and The Prescription are hands down the 2 best handicapping websites out there. It's hard to say which one is both #1, so I will just say they both own #1 for different reasons. I love the people behind the scenes here way more however. There is soo many knowledgeable people that makeup SBR management. BBD is always more than helpful, every question I've ever asked he's known the answer to. Willie, the most underrated, but I heard the most active behind the scenes. Vouched for me when I first got here, hope I never let him down. John is a revolutionary in the industry, enough said. Bill, even though he still owes me a t-shirt , is a great guy and I'm told an excellent leader. Ganch and the HG are two of the most creative and intelligent people in the industry. Sean and Justin I don't know. Mo and Illusion I happily call my buds. They're always there to help you out with whatever you need, and I'm definitely looking forward to knocking down a couple of cold ones with them, and enjoying the Orioles/Yankees series with Aug. 22-24th. Try to post some more eyeball, you seem like a nice guy, and SBR and the same books that took your money this year, will be paying for a pretty much all-inclusive trip to Vegas. Hotel, Air-Fare voucher, Contests, Parties, etc...

PS. I didnt even get into all the great handicappers we have here...

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Quote Originally Posted by ChuteBoxe View Post
    SBR and The Prescription are hands down the 2 best handicapping websites out there. It's hard to say which one is both #1, so I will just say they both own #1 for different reasons. I love the people behind the scenes here way more however. There is soo many knowledgeable people that makeup SBR management. BBD is always more than helpful, every question I've ever asked he's known the answer to. Willie, the most underrated, but I heard the most active behind the scenes. Vouched for me when I first got here, hope I never let him down. John is a revolutionary in the industry, enough said. Bill, even though he still owes me a t-shirt , is a great guy and I'm told an excellent leader. Ganch and the HG are two of the most creative and intelligent people in the industry. Sean and Justin I don't know. Mo and Illusion I happily call my buds. They're always there to help you out with whatever you need, and I'm definitely looking forward to knocking down a couple of cold ones with them, and enjoying the Orioles/Yankees series with Aug. 22-24th. Try to post some more eyeball, you seem like a nice guy, and SBR and the same books that took your money this year, will be paying for a pretty much all-inclusive trip to Vegas. Hotel, Air-Fare voucher, Contests, Parties, etc...

PS. I didnt even get into all the great handicappers we have here...

Well you just licked the stamp for that SBR shirt!

We are very proud of our staff and the great group of posters we have here.

ChuteBoxe
    27+1 = 2011
    ChuteBoxe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Dozer View Post
    Well you just licked the stamp for that SBR shirt!

Thanks in advance Bill.

2Pac
    2Pac's Avatar Become A Pro!

I paid him to say this

awhitejackson
    Slappin troubles away with the SlapChop
    awhitejackson's Avatar Become A Pro!

I took a little historical tour of SBR and its purposes the other day by going onto the main site and looking into old threads about scam alerts and the ratings systems etc..they were the first major group to rate online books and warn gamblers about shady sites...Before this I just came to talk NCCAB and NCAAF...What I found was awesome....SBR has really made online gambling much safer as the industry watchdog.....Keep up the good work guys!