sikorajan
    sikorajan's Avatar Become A Pro!

problem bet365:(

Hello.
    Today I received this message from Bet365:
    soory but my english is poor.

I apologize for bothering you head
    But perhaps there is someone able to help?
    Zaproponuj lepsze tłumaczenie

Sir Sławomirze,

We contact with you to tell that to reward existing customers and attract new customers, Bet365 regularly offer bonuses and free bets.

These deals are expensive and therefore limited bet365 them only to one per person, family, home address, email address, phone number and account number of payments (eg debit or credit card, Neteller, etc.)

We note that your account is linked to one (or more) at bet365 account in one of the above ways.

Therefore:

- Canceled the current bonus on sports betting profits made with him the win.

We would also like to inform you that your account in the future will be eligible to receive bonus offers sports betting.

At the same time to announce that for the payment, please send us a copy of your mutual identity card and a copy of the Universal Postal verification code. We sent it to you via a unique address that is registered with us. Can you confirm it online, by logging in and visiting the Identity Verification in a zone of Users and select your account, then enter your postal code verification.

If you have further questions or concerns, please contact our Customer Service Polish, which is available 24 hours a day via live chat, e-mail support-pol@customerservices365.com or please call toll-free phone number 800 12 365 365 or alternatively the number 44 1782 6846 32nd Our consultants will be happy to provide you with further assistance.

Sincerely,

Monika

bet365

Totally do not understand why. liquidated amount of my payment to 250euro (2dni normally shed before 125euro)

They took my means and I can not answer my question if someone registers at my address or phone number for this (and I am sure you do not) and I received a mail from them this information:

"Bet365 is why it is limited to only one per person, family, home address, email address, phone number and account number of payments (eg debit or credit card, Neteller, etc.)

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

it is normal that a bookie limits bonus to just one IP adress, dont understand your problem