MykolaBaldi
    MykolaBaldi's Avatar Become A Pro!

just sitting on their site and can`t see the any word about Moneybookers...

MykolaBaldi

how do you know about?

MykolaBaldi

it`s changes a lot - I have the direct contact with Moneybookers VIP CEO and she was assuring me they closed this fk partner....

MykolaBaldi

about Netteler- I`m already wrote them, you need to understand that the only way to fight with them and make them pay our money it is TALK about them TRUE which is very unlike for them in all possible directions, who wants to have relations with SCAM partner? There is a lot of proves to that, you know what I mean?

MykolaBaldi

Here is the letter to me from Moneybookers:

От кого: www.moneybookers.com <vip@moneybookers.com>
    Дата: 13 июля 2011 г. 15:37
    Тема: [Ticket ##134172150##] Re: Fwd: BetOnline247 - I`m waiting for the answer already 1 month - is it normal? I`m loosing my patience...
    Кому: baldin.mykola@gmail.com

Dear Mr Baldin,

Apologies for the delay in my answer.

We have continued our efforts to find a resolution to your issue with betonline247 and as you are aware over the last few months we have done everything possible to come to a suitable conclusion. Unfortunately because of the inability of this merchant to provide resolutons and the mispresentation of our company in their communication with our mutual clients we have taken the decision to discontinue our business relationship with them.

I would like to assure you that we will continue to pursue the case with them to the best of our abilities and would suggest you take up the case with them directly. Should there be any additional information we could help you out with, simply let me know.

Best regards,

Viara Dimitrova
    Head of VIP Service

-----------------------------------------------------
    Moneybookers Ltd., London, Регистрация: Англия и Уэльс, № 4260907. Адрес регистрации: Welken House, 10-11 Charterhouse Square, London, EC1M 6EH, Великобритания. Авторизация и контроль Организации контроля финансовых услуг в Великобритании (FSA).

vercer
    vercer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3291

'it`s changes a lot - I have the direct contact with Moneybookers VIP CEO and she was assuring me they closed this fk partner....'
    well they didn't ,i even know a person who made deposit to betonline247 per mb last week,poor guy
    E-WALLETS
    MoneyBookers-Preferred Method ,you can choose it and will be redirected to mb website for the deposit,dunno maybe it varies from country you are trying to login
    i know what you mean but why do you think netteler is different from mb? mb don't give a phuck if it is scam or not as long as they get their %

MykolaBaldi

This is the question about reputation of the company. If they will know that their partner use them as instrument to fraud and still cooperate with them - this can even smell like them are with this SCAM bookmaker working for %... do you catch me? and if you all the time turn their attention that they earn dirty money, that they help to fraud - the company from UK should react - BUT you must fight for that!

trollec
    trollec's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MykolaBaldi View Post
    just sitting on their site and can`t see the any word about Moneybookers...
    Hello Everybody I got a idea (with my friend, that is a lawyer) He recommended to me to send mail or letter to the prosecution of costa rica because betonline247 actually stole our money...anayway He is sure that if they got many of these letter or mail the will have to solve these problem....I found even a solid law office but that could cost a lot of money, this first opinion should be cheaper or free...Anyway I will wait let say one or two weaks and than send them this, but the best would be if we send them a lot of these complaints, we could be suiccesfull, anyway for more information about these action a to say you concrete aspekts ofb this tactic, send me a mail please to my mail address trollec@seznam.cz

THank you

frode
    frode's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 140

Colleagues,
    I can notevenaccess my accountorby contacting themvia email.
    Doesanyonehave any informationon how tocontactthemandwhat ishappeningwith themat all.
    Does anyonein Europecan notbetwith them,orto payanything?

flover
    flover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

HI, maybe an hope. I sent them an email to try to withdraw my money (after 2 years). And for the first time they responded to me. I'm showing their answer :

Dear XXXXX,

We are the new owner of betonline247.com and working to restore withdraw and deposit options.

We will notify you as soon as those options are available and work hard to pay the players and provide
    excellent service in near future.

Sincerely,

Nina

Sincerely,

BetOnline247 Support Team
    BetOnline247
    http://www.betonline247.com

xetsr
    xetsr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Hope? Sounds like they are just trying to get suckers to deposit again Hopefully nobody is that stupid.

flover
    flover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

don't worry, not big hope. But for the moment we can't deposit, we can't withdraw, but we can bet. Maybe 1% to withdraw in the future, but I've got a lot of money there, so... I dream a little.

Sorry for my english, my french is better
    Last edited by flover; 01-29-13 at 03:33 AM.

First ... 3456