renext
    renext's Avatar Become A Pro!

pair it back they had paid me the money! Hurrah! It has been nearly 2 months
    thanks sbr!
    Last edited by renext; 12-03-10 at 03:12 PM.

bernie74
    bernie74's Avatar Become A Pro!

i hope , i will be the next !!

I'm the next !!!!!
    They had paid me today after 2 months !!
    Last edited by bernie74; 12-06-10 at 01:48 AM.

Mexes
    Mexes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5463

Quote Originally Posted by vercer View Post
    mexes,jgoffa -did you get $ finally?
    no
    I'm still waiting for ~1400€

jgoffa
    jgoffa's Avatar Become A Pro!

My withdrawals:

1. 450.00 Eur from 10.10.2010 (today moring received!)
    2. 1264.69 Eur from 18.10.2010 (still waiting)

Thanks SBR.

Mexes

wow. i cannot believe it. after over 6 weeks they finally paid me 1416.20 Euros

thanks sbr
    and thanks betonline247

I really thought I would not see my money again

hopefully everybody will get paid in the near future
    good luck

jgoffa

I still waiting for my withdrawal 1264.69 Eur from 18.10.2010 -> over 2 months!

What about your withdrawals?

Ganesh
    Ganesh's Avatar Become A Pro!

And Moneybookers continue to pubblicity this bookie.

RIWF
    RIWF's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have been waiting over one month for £250. Yesterday they e-mailed:

"Regarding your pending withdrawal, I've been informed by management that it is taking longer than planned due to the high volume of withdrawals we are experiencing. Be assured that all of them will be processed and as we said before, you will get paid because we always pay our customers."

After reading this thread I am not surprised by the first sentence of the e-mail. I am dubious about the claim in the second.

I have filed a complaint with SBR so can only hope for the best.

RIWF

jcurro
    Update your status
    jcurro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

Has anyone not gotten paid eventually?

festone36
    festone36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Merry Christmas !

vercer
    vercer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3291

my mate recieved payment yesterday:
    5 Nov 20, 2010 10:44 PM Withdrawal (mb) -800.00

yurnero
    yurnero's Avatar Become A Pro!

from reading all these posts, it seems that this betonline247 tries to not pay its customers until/unless they post complaints on SBR. thanks for regulating these crooks sbr

vercer

well i have different opinion now ,friend recieved payment per month without filling any complaint forms,i've filled complaint form -recieved payment after +-40 days,can see some guys who filled forms waiting for their payments for more than 2 months, i dont see how sbr regulating these crooks,still think that SBR is a very good site though

jcurro
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by vercer View Post
    well i have different opinion now ,friend recieved payment per month without filling any complaint forms,i've filled complaint form -recieved payment after +-40 days,can see some guys who filled forms waiting for their payments for more than 2 months, i dont see how sbr regulating these crooks,still think that SBR is a very good site though
    I think the same! Its just a crappy book that takes forever (average 1.5 months) to pay, no matter SBR complaints or not.

jgoffa

I still waiting from 18.10.2010!
    1264.69 Eur

vitalyo
    vitalyo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

LOL. They are running a promo with moneybookers

€100 Registration

http://www.betonline247.com/splash/moneybookers.html

We all know that moneybookers doesn't give a shit if book pays or not .As long as they pay for an add it's all good with them.
    Shame .

jcurro
    Update your status

Actually when I joined betonline247 was because of a moneybookers ad. Stupid me thought that moneybookers would pay attention to whom they advertise... obviously the give a sh*t

vercer

A BetOnline247 (SBR rating D-) player reports slow-pay. The player asked for three withdrawals of €100 on 9/12, 10/12, and 11/12. No funds have been paid by BetOnline247. The player states that his identification documents have already been approved. BetOnline247 tells players to expect their funds in 2-30 business days. The last reported payment from a BetOnline247 player was documented on SBR on December 11th. There are twelve BetOnline247 slow-pay complaints on file, with players owed a total €8,012.58.

as i've mentioned before my friend recieved payment just before xmas,not sure if it helps but she can document this payment,any ideas how to do that?

Mexes

I was the last that reported payment. I'm really lucky I got my money...

vercer

as i said,my friend recieved payment just before xmas - 800$

MykolaBaldi
    MykolaBaldi's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hello to everybody!

I have opened player account with Betonline247.com on 24 of September 2010.
    Since 24 of September to 03 of October 2010 I have made several deposits via Moneybookers and received bonuses on it:

Total deposited EUR 1620, total bonuses I have got EUR 590.

After some winning bets, 09 of October 2010 employees betonline247.com had cut my limits on bet from EUR 500 till the EUR 50.00.

As you everybody understand that was done to complicate to finish my rollover requirements before withdrawing any sum of money(Bonus T&C ).

I did more than 60 bets to finish my rollover requirments only 15 of November 2010.
    This day my account ballance stated EUR 8987.12, my net winnings are EUR 7367.12.

The same day I received the e-mail from security@betonline247.com and Stephanie from Support:

от security@betonline247.com кому baldin.mykola@gmail.com
    дата 15 ноября 2010 г. 20:27 тема Re: Account Closure

Скрыть подробные сведения 15 нояб.

Dear Valued Customer,
    Upon receiving your withdrawal request we verified your account and noticed that you have signed up for an affiliate. In our terms and conditions we do not allow affiliates to join us as a player. We have suspended your account. We will process withdrawals back to your moneybookers account.

Please email security@betonline247.com with any questions since support is no longer handling this case.
    Sincerely,
    Betonline247 security

The 1-st of December 2010 I received from Golden Star Gaming Ltd., the sum of EUR 1620.00 as part of my withdrawal from the 15-th of November 2010 in amount EUR 8987.12.

The same day I wrote them:

today, the 1-st of December 2010 I received from your company Golden Star Gaming Ltd. the EUR 1620.00 as part of my withdrawal from the 15-th of November 2010 in amount EUR 8987.12.
    What does it mean? Why did you paid me only the amount I have deposited? I won honestly EUR 7367.12 and want to get paid all sum....

First I have opened my player account and then, after, I have opened affiliate account. I did not sign up as the player Mykola Baldin (Us.n. acc. MykolaBaldi) threw the my affiliate links and that`s why it`s just impossible, as you write in your T&C "earn back deposited money or lost wager". My player account didn`t linked with my affiliate account in any way!

20 days after they responded to me!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Dear Mykola Baldin,

Please do not say we never contacted you or did not email you. This is the third email from us.

You signed up as an affiliate and used that link to deposit money? Why is that? You cannot be an affiliate and use the link to deposit money and earn back on lost wagers. You can be an affiliate and use our normal registration page to deposit money. We allowed this to happen many times in the past. Since a month ago we upgraded our security to ban any player who violates our terms and conditions just like what our competition does to stay focus. This is a reason why we are behind in paying players. Now we take any measure to protect trusted players assests and pay our trusted players on timely matter.

Please email us explanation in nice way.

Best Regards,
    Alex

22.12.2010 I WROTE THEM ONCE AGAIN EXPLANATION:

I registered my player account with betonline247.com on 24 September 2010, here is the copy of the e-mail confirmation (greetings) from betonline247.com:

отBetonline247com <support@betonline247.com> ответитьBetonline247com <support@betonline247.com>
    комуbaldin.mykola@gmail.com
    дата24 сентября 2010 г. 21:23 темаWelcome to BetOnLine247.com
    Скрыть подробные сведения 24 сент.

Welcome to BetOnline247.com
    Dear Mykola Baldin,

Welcome to BetOnline247.com, the only gaming site dedicated to sport betting.

Now that you've signed up, you can fund your account and start betting on your favorite sport and win!

BetOnline247.com offers better odds than most other major bookmakers. Find your favorite team, deposit, bet and win.

Bonus Offer:
    $20 registration bonus added to your account!

Login to your account and start winning.

Refer your friend or family and earn money.

Sincerely,
    The BetOnline247.com Team

If you don't want to receive emails regarding free bets and promotions to unsubscribe click here.

We are committed to responsible gambling, for more information go to www.gambleaware.co.uk

Terms and conditions apply.

Ответить

Переслать

I made deposit threw Moneybookers and started to make wagers as I wrote in many previous e-mails.

Then, on 27 September 2010 I registered on betonline247.com as affiliate and received another e-mail confirmation (greetings), here is the copy:

Date: 2010/9/27
    Subject: Welcome to BetOnline247 Affiliate Program
    To: baldin.myk@gmail.com

Hello Mykola !

Welcome to BetOnline247 affiliate program!

Start today! As our partner, earn high commission by advertizing the sportbook! This is simple, bring players to the sportbook and be the valued part of our business!

https://betonline247.com/affiliate/redir.php?id=22

To track your success you can login to:
    https://betonline247.com/affiliate/users/login.php

login: baldin.myk@gmail.com
    password: **********

Sincerely,
    The BetOnline247.com affiliate Team

Nota Bene! To avoid confusion, I always use the email address baldin.mykola@gmail.com for registration of PLAYER accounts, and baldin.myk@gmail.com for registrations of affiliates accounts.

So, as we everybody can see, first I did registered PLAYER account and then affiliate one.
    As you everybody understand, it is physically impossible to register PLAYER account threw your affiliate link which
    just wasn`t existing. And it`s obviously, clearly and normally that I registered my PLAYER account threw normal page of your website, but not any other way. Therefore, you simply do not have any even theoretical chance to accuse me of wanting to as you wrote
    - use the link to deposit money and earn back on lost wagers.

So, that is the answers on your questions and I`m sure you know that better then anybody. Don`t you had this info in your database? )
    Let`s be honest, it`s everything clear.

I hope I gave to everybody the full and comprehensive answers on all your questions, and I still want you to give me and everybody involved the answer on my question: when I finally will get paid my winnings in amount EUR 7367.12?

Thank you everybody for effective cooperation,
    Mykola Baldin

I have wrote to BetOnline247.com already 3 e-mails with comprehensive explanation on all their questions and still have NOT received the answer on my question:

when I finally will get paid my winnings in amount EUR 7367.12?

Today is 13-th of January 2011, since I made the request for payout passed 61 DAYS... no answers on my e-mails, no money.
    I think this is the highest level of disrespect, lawlessness and the level of the company Golden Star Gaming Ltd.

And as I promised earlier I`m going to write some very "good words" towards the betonline247.com on every existing forum and sport site on the Earth.
    I`ll show to everybody on my example who they are in reality.

Soon, rather then later, they will finish their "business".

As you everybody understand, it is physically impossible to register PLAYER account threw your affiliate link which just wasn`t existing.

And it`s obviously, clearly and normally that I registered my PLAYER account threw normal page of your website and played honestly.

betonline247.com simply do not have any even theoretical chance to accuse me of wanting to - use the link to deposit money and earn back on lost wagers.

I have suspicion that emploees of Golden Star Gaming Ltd.which is the owner of betonline247.com are instructed to ignore my letters and my questions,
    and also I have strong feeling that they will try to refuse pay me my winnings.

How make them pay?

I want to ask: do someone knows how function the Court System in Costa Rica? can someone tell me the good lawyer in San Jose?

I`m gonna find them in court and make them pay twice. What do think Distinguished Community of World sports betting?

Thank you, Mykola Baldin.
    Last edited by sbr.rodrigo; 12-12-14 at 11:37 AM.

Chopsticks
    Chopsticks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Try talking to Moneybookers about it Mykola. Good luck!

MykolaBaldi

Already in process... They behind me. I`ll fight to the end with all possible way.

vercer

anyone got paid in 2011 from betonline247?

jgoffa

My story:

I waited for the payment request from 18.10.2010 and about 28.12.2010 was my request rejected without any reason!!!
    So I asked for payment once again 29.12.2011 and still waiting for my money.
    I wrote about 5 e-mail and I dont have any answer.

MykolaBaldi

If you deposited with Moneybookers, then wright the compliance to them too... Everybody who suffer from them should fight and wright in all possible directions.

Mexes

what a scam book. I thought they have paid everybody now... unbelievable
    I'm so happy they paid me^^

Prestige
    Prestige's Avatar Become A Pro!

same troubles here...

tried to withdraw on dec 13th.... no answers from support after 1 month.
    yesterday they told me my payment was processed but until now i did not receive it on moneybookers.
    moneybookers told me there were no upcomming payments...
    betonlie 247 support is (of course ) not answering.

anyone had the same ? or anyone knows what to do ? contacting a lawyer ? asking moneybookers to retreat former payments to betonline247 ?

so far

thegreen
    thegreen's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck.....2% chance u get paid

MykolaBaldi

Where did you get 2%? The impression is that when somebody won from bookmaker, and NOT YOU, and bookie trying to not pay, all around are just happy this about ... But I believe we have more chance, and that`s why:

Behind us is standing MONEYBOOKERS! Don`t undervalue this factor, `cos their NAME and BRAND is suffering with this bookmaker too. They accept payments only thanks to Moneybookers. It seems that this is just petty crooks who used MONEYBOOKERS to scroll through their mischief and I believe that Moneybookers will not cover such a dirty partner, because they are more expensive reputation.

I hope that there are powerful tools at Moneybookers, even blocking the accounts of these rogues, that will allow us to get honestly won money.

cantbeliever
    cantbeliever's Avatar Become A Pro!

b247 really don't answer the emails... it's exasperating. I already met the initial-bonus rollover, but this message appears when I try to withdraw: "To withdraw the intended amount and use your bonus, please follow the bonus requirenments"... Anyone with the same problem?

alfredoboza
    alfredoboza's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm exactly in the same situation, my rollover is complete and it's impossible to get the money, i saw the same message "To withdraw the intended amount and use your bonus, please follow the bonus requirenments"

what could i do? Could SBR help me? i have arround 1500€ there

MykolaBaldi

Today received the e-mail from Golden Star Gaming LTD S.A.

отGS Gaming Support кому"baldin.mykola@gmail.com"
    дата21 января 2011 г. 8:26темаRE: New Message from Golden Star Gaming LTD S.A.отправлено черезgoldenstargaming.com
    Скрыть подробные сведения 8:26 (4 ч. назад)

Dear Mykola,

I apologize for this trouble.

I will find why they did this. BetOnline247 has been around since 2008 so they are reliable even with bad name. We provide software and run their servers. They are powered by us.

Looking forward to solve this matter with you.

Best Regards,
    Alfred Garcia
    Operational Manager
    Sent: Tuesday, January 18, 2011 7:18 AM
    To: GS Gaming Support
    Subject: New Message from Golden Star Gaming LTD S.A.

MykolaBaldi

I`m really interesting ...

They wrote to me:
    - We provide software and run their servers. They are powered by us.

Hmmm... Then how to explaine that the 1-st of December 2010 I received on my Moneybookers account from Golden Star Gaming Ltd., the sum of EUR 1620.00 as part of my withdrawal from the 15-th of November 2010 in amount EUR 8987.12?

So, who they are?

jcurro
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by MykolaBaldi View Post
    Where did you get 2%? The impression is that when somebody won from bookmaker, and NOT YOU, and bookie trying to not pay, all around are just happy this about ... But I believe we have more chance, and that`s why:

Behind us is standing MONEYBOOKERS! Don`t undervalue this factor, `cos their NAME and BRAND is suffering with this bookmaker too. They accept payments only thanks to Moneybookers. It seems that this is just petty crooks who used MONEYBOOKERS to scroll through their mischief and I believe that Moneybookers will not cover such a dirty partner, because they are more expensive reputation.

I hope that there are powerful tools at Moneybookers, even blocking the accounts of these rogues, that will allow us to get honestly won money.
    Betonline247 is even advertised on the moneybookers newsletters... so probably moneybookers won't care if these guys are crooks or not...

First 123456 Last