Chuck Sims
    Chuck Sims's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 860

The Greek Refuses My Payout Request

Total Bullshit by these people. Sent them cash deposits via **/b2b and have since sent my Drivers license for withdraws.

Now all of sudden they want my drivers license again AND a billing.

The Greek says I have not made a withdraw since 2006 and my license has expired. WTF!!!!!!

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

You're mad because they want to confirm you ID?

They did this to me also. I had to give a new license and utility bill. This is a reasonable way to avoid fraud.

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

*shrug* I found The Greek to be very professional when I went through the document verification process. Sent them scans of my bank statement and passport, and that was that.

increasedodds
    increasedodds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

I can understand needing ID once, but kind of bizarre to need it twice.

I recall when they first started asking for ID it was due to a change in the law where they are licensed. My guess is this is policy and not Greek's choice.

Anyways, I'll send any book my ID 10 times if they will process withdrawals in 15 minutes.

Sean

Chuck Sims
    Chuck Sims's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 860

The Greek says I have not made a withdraw since 2006. This is false.

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

how can you bitch about having to send the greek an ID

i just dont get it

send it and you will be paid and you have no worries with this book.

king
    king's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

If he sent his id before and it expired by now. What really changed just the exp date. Everything is still the same.

Hope that the poster gets paid if everything goes out well.

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

Quote Originally Posted by king View Post

Hope that the poster gets paid if everything goes out well.
    i wish i could bet on that as i would take the YES for the limit

no hope involved with this book.

THEGREAT30
    A man in need is a man exposed
    THEGREAT30's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well, asking for ID is okay, but as I have stated a million times, not everyone has a utility bill or anything of that sort in there name, credit card bill, bank statement, a lot of different things should be allowed because some landlords actually have all of the other stuff built in. I don't see the big problem with the ID but asking for a utility bill and utility bill only would be a problem

increasedodds

With the Greek, pretty easy solution -

Send ID, get paid in a day or two.
    Don't send ID, don't get paid.

IrishTim
    IrishTim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

Quote Originally Posted by increasedodds View Post
    With the Greek, pretty easy solution -

Send ID, get paid in a day or two.
    Don't send ID, don't get paid.
    "Total bullshit".

soxwin1917
    soxwin1917's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1922

EVERY book will ask for ID.

saints7011
    saints7011's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1898

good to see this wasn't as bad as I was expecting...

stikymess
    stikymess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 63

In reality they are protecting you, what if someone got a hold of your account and tried to empty it out. Sure a hassle to send it over and over again, (I can tell you a horror story about faxing over and over to of all places an attorneys office) but they have been nothing but solid in all my years of dealing with them. Best of luck and I'm sure this will have a good ending.

Are you playing baseball there? 20 cent line?

ucbearcats1027
    ucbearcats1027's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

this is normal who cares

bubba
    bubba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8458

they did this to me a few months ago. they said my id was expired. thats fine. what they do that is 100% wrong here is they wait untill you ask for a withdrawl to request the id. put a note in the customers account BEFORE the withdrawl is asked for. have the note say you need their id on file. this way when you ask for a withdrawl there is no delay.

THEGREAT30
    A man in need is a man exposed
    THEGREAT30's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bubba View Post
    they did this to me a few months ago. they said my id was expired. thats fine. what they do that is 100% wrong here is they wait untill you ask for a withdrawl to request the id. put a note in the customers account BEFORE the withdrawl is asked for. have the note say you need their id on file. this way when you ask for a withdrawl there is no delay.
    I agree but that let's you know that withdrawals are an afterthought and comes secondary at almost every book

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

they won't do this cause this will mean one less stalling tactic they will have. Not Greek specifically but offshore books in general.

MBENZ
    MBENZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10503

Quote Originally Posted by soxwin1917 View Post
    Wrong,Betjam hasn't ever asked for ID in 5 years.

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20519

Quote Originally Posted by MBENZ View Post
    Wrong,Betjam hasn't ever asked for ID in 5 years.
    have you tried withdrawing?

are they in the same jurisdiction?

frankly I'd be concerned dealing with a bookie who didn't ensure that they were sending my money to me

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

What u want is for them to send your money to someone else, this is the best solution I feel.

MBENZ
    MBENZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10503

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
    have you tried withdrawing?

are they in the same jurisdiction?

frankly I'd be concerned dealing with a bookie who didn't ensure that they were sending my money to me

Withdrawn numerous times,all they say is "Do you want it to same address?".They are in the same building as Greek.Not concerned in the least.

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20519

Quote Originally Posted by MBENZ View Post
    Withdrawn numerous times,all they say is "Do you want it to same address?".They are in the same building as Greek.Not concerned in the least.
    okay, that's good , they know you is you and you're getting your cash, but I hope when I withdraw from them they ensure me is me

increasedodds

BetJM deals with much smaller amounts of cash. If you bet too much there they will move you over to theGreek.

Yes, sending an ID is a pain (not really once you scan it once), but the Greek will move 5-6 figures in minutes. They certainly are not stalling.

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

so u think they are suppose to check everyones id and if it expires .let them know lol ,u got to be kidding ,right ,boy u have alot to learn

me-first
    me-first's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

The people who say "every book asks for id", are just flat out wrong. I've probably played with 40-50 books in the past 10 years and made at least one withdrawal with most of them and I've not once had to send in my id. FWIW, I've played very little with thegreek/betjm in the past year and haven't withdrew any funds there since last year..If they really "need" your id, they should request it when opening your account, not when attempting to withdraw funds. As far as the utility bill is concerned, I'm sure many people can't even provide one, especially with most places changing to paperless billing.

king
    king's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Quote Originally Posted by me-first View Post
    .If they really "need" your id, they should request it when opening your account, not when attempting to withdraw funds. As far as the utility bill is concerned, I'm sure many people can't even provide one, especially with most places changing to paperless billing.
    I agree with this statement. Most places don't even have on their faq or tos that a id is needed. Some places will say 5 days to get your withdraw and you wait 2 week wonder why it still in process. They don't even email you letting you know it stilling processing because they need an id.

Some people might not have a utility bill what if its someone 18-22 living with their parents and they pay all the bills. What if a female age 30 married and all her utility bills are under her husband name.

bachngocduong
    bachngocduong's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by soxwin1917 View Post
    NOOOOOOOO
    5dimes betjamaica DSIthey Looselines don't ask my id

magynuck
    magynuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3844

I even like it when CC company declines my deposit and then phones me to confirm.

BRAVES1985
    BRAVES1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1975

just send your id and you will have no problems with the greek

Peep
    Peep's Avatar Become A Pro!

Same sort of thing happened to me, but they cleared it up in a few hours (they do respond fast to e-mails) and I was paid by the end of the day.

In this case Chuck, I would send in a few copies/proof of withdrawals since 2006. How did they pay you?

bubba

Quote Originally Posted by oiler View Post
    so u think they are suppose to check everyones id and if it expires .let them know lol ,u got to be kidding ,right ,boy u have alot to learn

they dont even keep a copy of the id. They throw it out (just mark that an id was recieved). So they have this info in a database of some sort. If an unexpired id is so important to them, it would not be difficult to notify those clients

. Has thegreek ever stalled a deposit because your id was expired? Have they ever notified anyone of an expired id at the time of a deposit? Think i know the answer to those.

Ps- i still love thegreek and they are a must out football time

DukeJohn
    DukeJohn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Someone mentioned they should let you know that your ID expired and such. However, the greek is in the business to make money and you can only imagine how many people have accounts there. What a huge resource drain it would be to notify everyone when his/her ID expired and then have to pay staff to process this information all day long. Not-to-mention, most people probably never even request a withdrawal, so why not save the company some money and just wait until the customer actually requests a withdrawal.

Just my thoughts on it,

Frankcapri83
    Frankcapri83's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1913

does anyone payout anymore????

bubba

duke- it can slow down withdrawl time by DAYS! They claim to have the fastest withdrawl times in the industry. at the very least put a note to every customer when they log in that a non expired ID is needed to withdraw and if your not sure if your id is expired to ask so you dont have delays when withdrawing.

12 Last