jchi
    jchi's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bodog's Bad Checks

Today i received a Re-issued check from Bodog drawn from ******** for the amount of $2800.00...which i request
    1/16/08..I go to my local citizens bank to cash it (i also do my banking at this *********)...Guess what...they won't cash it...the bank manager would not give any reasons at all as to why ...So l called Bodog ..talk to someone in finance dept.& told me that the is Good & there shouldn't be any problems..but i'm telling this person that the fricking bank will not cash it..so i have feeling that the bank had "restricted"the account for some reason.SO i called *********** which is the issuer on front of the check,I had explain situation to them ..So i'm hoping they can correct this matter...will keep you guy up to date.
    Last edited by Bill Dozer; 03-13-08 at 06:33 PM. Reason: edit info at merchant request

jchi
    jchi's Avatar Become A Pro!

I just received a e-mail from Bodog ...guess what.. another BAD batch of checks from Processor ...2nd time for me...This excuse is getting old,I think...this company is becoming a REAL f\*\*k UP.So I have to wait another ****ing 15 business days.

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1965

I always mail in checks or deposit them through an ATM so I don't have to deal with cashiers... obviously, in your case, this wouldn't had made any difference...

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I knew their would be processing woes after the superbowl, but I didn't expect it to be this rough for some books. I can definitely understand and sympathize with your frustrations sir.

Please keep us posted on your situation.

wader072174
    wader072174's Avatar Become A Pro!

just received third bad check in 6 months... bodog is a joke

mikeyg
    mikeyg's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bodog is a complete joke. I left a long time ago for a bounced check and other shady dealings from them. Skank dog Becky could help you with a hand job and a "adaboy" but thats about it.

BET THE HOOK
    BET THE HOOK's Avatar Become A Pro!

I would never play at Blowdog again. I learned the hard way years ago.

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7178

That is a good reason why I will not go with them unless they use ** or **.