jerky969
    jerky969's Avatar Become A Pro!

willhill + canadians

Deposited with my VC withdrawal must be made via bank transfer which is fine.. however the banking info i provided keeps bouncing back. I was hopeful to know if there is any canadians on here using this method and if so what format are you entering the account number field?
    thanks in advance,

joe

DichioTFC
    DichioTFC's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have had the same problem as well. I've been attempting to withdraw some winnings since June and I've had multiple bounce backs from my bank (Bank of Montreal, if at all relevant).

I discussed the matter with their consumer services staff, and they will not offer Canadians any option other than bank transfer. They refuse to put it back on the credit card and they refuse to send the amount via personal cheque (an option they provide their British customers when all else fails).

It really seems like my money is being held hostage right now. If anyone can assist, I would be very grateful.

EDIT: Seems as though the idiots at BMO gave me the SWIFT code for Wells Fargo in the U.S. and thats where my transfers were being sent. I've corrected the information and hopefully my money gets sent soon. FYI - go here to check if the SWIFT code you're using is the right one: http://swift-codes.blogspot.com/2008...financial.html
    Last edited by DichioTFC; 09-12-10 at 12:30 AM.

Peep
    Peep's Avatar Become A Pro!

I just use moneybookers there, no problems with that.