Chugs
    Chugs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 594

Deposit Method Advice

Looking for a little advice ... Ive always used my debit card to fund my accounts, but my bank has cracked down and they locked my account for online gaming and told me I cant use it for that anymore. So ive been looking into other deposit methods. What do you guys think the best deposit method is? Ive been looking at Neteller and Moneybookers, are there any disadvantages to using those? Help me out guys, I really need to get back in the game and upgrade to Pro status.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Those ewallets are great if they are available in your country. Your debit card gets a different code depending on what book you are using. There is a good chance it works at a different book unless they happen to use the same setup.

thespeculator
    thespeculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13168

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Dozer View Post
    Those ewallets are great if they are available in your country. Your debit card gets a different code depending on what book you are using. There is a good chance it works at a different book unless they happen to use the same setup.
    why are certain ewallets being blocked out by SBR, if they are legal in that country why does it matter if it is mentioned on the site,

Stumpage
    Update your status
    Stumpage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13658

Chugs, what's the bank out of curiousity?

Chugs

Quote Originally Posted by Stumpage View Post
    Chugs, what's the bank out of curiousity?
    I have a TD bank account in the US.

Bill are you saying that if I go to a different book and use my credit card that I should be okay? Because I used to use my card to fund my account at Bodog and that is when my bank froze my account, but I plan on going over to 5Dimes and fund my account over there. So do you think I should be good to use my card?

Does anybody use a Moneybookers or Neteller account over at 5Dimes? How does that work for you?

And what is this I hear about 5Dimes having a $1000 minimum withdraw on checks? Is that true?

Rollins08
    Rollins08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

td blocks to all books. they are tough to deal with.

blanda
    blanda's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 580

** has always been good to me.

Chugs

Quote Originally Posted by blanda View Post
    ** has always been good to me.
    Sorry for the stupid question, but what is **?