White_Tiger
    White_Tiger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Justbet.com ANyone???

They rating is B also offer 20%cash bonus? I'm about to get in anyone been with them? please feed back.

WT

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

WT,

JustBet is part of the Tradewinds family of books, and are very good from a safety standpoint with no outstanding complaints levied against them at this time. Their customer service is very good IMO. They also do have a debit card that you can get up to $2000 per week, and they will cover the fees up to like $1500 (4% after that).

The only problems I have with them is that I personally feel their low limits suck, but I really can't fault them for that. Not to mention they use full vig, and they use cloned lines. Hell, they are a recreational type book after all though, so it's to be expected really. The other thing I've noticed is that sometimes on the west coast game that they sometimes grade those wagers the next morning.

White_Tiger

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    WT,

JustBet is part of the Tradewinds family of books, and are very good from a safety standpoint with no outstanding complaints levied against them at this time. Their customer service is very good IMO. They also do have a debit card that you can get up to $2000 per week, and they will cover the fees up to like $1500 (4% after that).

The only problems I have with them is that I personally feel their low limits suck, but I really can't fault them for that. Not to mention they use full vig, and they use cloned lines. Hell, they are a recreational type book after all though, so it's to be expected really. The other thing I've noticed is that sometimes on the west coast game that they sometimes grade those wagers the next morning.

WHat's they Limit please? and is they cashout is free?
    I'm 1 of those type that bet from $50 to $500 30-40games a day. So I just want to come there and made a quick clear on the Bonus. My main book for now still ( the greek, 5dimes and betonline) 2 for low juice and 1 for solid lines

WT.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

They offer 500 limits, but could be possibly raised if you ask the management.

Now as far as the bonus restrictions stuff goes. For the regular 20% cash back bonus you need to leave the money in for 60 days, roll it over 5xs and for the winnings you just need a 2x rollover.

White_Tiger

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    They offer 500 limits, but could be possibly raised if you ask the management.

Now as far as the bonus restrictions stuff goes. For the regular 20% cash back bonus you need to leave the money in for 60 days, roll it over 5xs and for the winnings you just need a 2x rollover.
    Yeah that 60days hold is bad here. Thanks for let me know.

WT.

20Four7
    Timmy T = Failure
    20Four7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4120

They onely problem I had with them is their moneybookers limit of $750/week on withdrawing. I won 5K in their NFL handicapping contest which I rolled over 5x and withdrew. I got paid out within 24 hours of each withdrawal. When I first started withdrawing they had a 2.5K limit but for some reason it has been reduced. *** and neteller both have a 2.5K. Very vanilla lines, $500 max.

twtb19
    twtb19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I had an account there, and they would cold call the hell out of me in the beginning. Besides that, no issues.

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

I opened an account w/ them in the summer. I called to re-up and got a name to send **. I do the transaction online in 5 minutes and call them w/ the info. About 10 minutes later I get a call from Just Bet saying I need to change the ** name since the person who sent it to was sick. I was pissed. They are the morons that gave me the name 15 minutes earlier. Some manager then gets on the line and makes my frustrations seem meaningless. She asks me "have you ever taken a day off from work"? She was trying to justify the reason for me to change the name. Anyway, I just gave the ** info to another book and it was accepted somehow. Kind of like the older days when you could just make up names and it would be accepted.