ForgetWallStreet
    ForgetWallStreet's Avatar Become A Pro!

WagerChief limits/rollover question

What are The Chief's thoughts on waving roll overs for players who have their limits cut after 15 or so bets?

pirate
    pirate's Avatar Become A Pro!

You got in 15 bets?? I got cut from 5000 to 500 after 3 bets

ForgetWallStreet

Quote Originally Posted by pirate View Post
    You got in 15 bets?? I got cut from 5000 to 500 after 3 bets
    I am cut to $250 on everything, including full game MLB sides and totals. So there.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1797

God, I didn't see this before my new thread. I believe something happened with this book. They have a new philosophy or something and that is no winners allowed. It seems they are structuring their rules to make it next to impossible to win. Didn't know they cut limits, never did that to me because I never won there.

Those huge bonus amounts are not really player friendly although most people would argue with me about that, but they are wrong. Deposit 1000 and you need to roll that over what 10 or 12 times. That is okay if that is what you want and you understand the chances of doing that. I am fine with that. But, if you don't want it you should be able to get a two or three or four time roll with a small bonus. However, they don't want that. They used to fall all over me before I told them I don't want a big bonus. Now, they don't even return my emails. That can't be just chance.

That settles it I am done with this book, back to Bookmaker or BJ or 5 dimes. Never an issue with these guys.

Guys and gals think twice about these big bonus amounts. They wouldn't be offering them if people were beating them consistently.

That settles it, this is a bad book and I will not deposit there.
    Last edited by dante1; 08-06-10 at 01:40 PM.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Quote Originally Posted by ForgetWallStreet View Post
    What are The Chief's thoughts on waving roll overs for players who have their limits cut after 15 or so bets?
    send him a PM and ask

big joe 1212

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    God, I didn't see this before my new thread. I believe something happened with this book. They have a new philosophy or something and that is no winners allowed. It seems they are structuring their rules to make it next to impossible to win. Didn't know they cut limits, never did that to me because I never won there.

Those huge bonus amounts are not really player friendly although most people would argue with me about that, but they are wrong. Deposit 1000 and you need to roll that over what 10 or 12 times. That is okay if that is what you want and you understand the chances of doing that. I am fine with that. But, if you don't want it you should be able to get a two or three or four time roll with a small bonus. However, they don't want that. They used to fall all over me before I told them I don't want a big bonus. Now, they don't even return my emails. That can't be just chance.

That settles it I am done with this book, back to Bookmaker or BJ or 5 dimes. Never an issue with these guys.

Guys and gals think twice about these big bonus amounts. They wouldn't be offering them if people were beating them consistently.

That settles it, this is a bad book and I will not deposit there.
    For smaller bettors who deposit smaller amounts, it's a great book! Smaller deposits make the rollover easier to accomplish.

Why don't you just deposit a smaller amount and then re-up if you bust out? It makes meeting the rollover a lot easier.

jonny
    jonny's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by big joe 1212 View Post
    For smaller bettors who deposit smaller amounts, it's a great book! Smaller deposits make the rollover easier to accomplish.

Why don't you just deposit a smaller amount and then re-up if you bust out? It makes meeting the rollover a lot easier.
    Everything should be relative no matter how much you are betting. you are not thinking intelligently.

Wagerchief
    Wagerchief's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am more than willing to work with players all of you know that , if your limits were cut maybe we can revise them we dont do cut players often.

PM me and I will give you a hand.

CHEERS!

THE CHIEF

ForgetWallStreet

They bumped me up to $500 for the time being. I'm not going to S their D for doing the right thing, but they did address the issue quickly and were much more open to discussion than virtually every other shop I've dealt with this at.

big joe 1212

Quote Originally Posted by ForgetWallStreet View Post
    They bumped me up to $500 for the time being. I'm not going to S their D for doing the right thing, but they did address the issue quickly and were much more open to discussion than virtually every other shop I've dealt with this at.
    good to hear!

austin
    austin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 28

do they take players from outside north america?

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2163

Why isn't Wagerchief in the SBR Pro program? They did a couple of contests and were plastered all over the forum at one time. Bring Back Reagan Youth Jon, Sheer Terror, Madball, Mereudar

DukeJohn
    DukeJohn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by big joe 1212 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by jonny View Post
    Everything should be relative no matter how much you are betting. you are not thinking intelligently.
    Umm, if you are a $100 bettor and you have a x12 roll-over with 50% bonus. Then a deposit of $500 which is a rollover of $9,000 is much easier to do than a rollover of a deposit of $2,000 which is a rollover of $36,000. So, there are differences.

I might add, I usually don't care what the rollover is, I mean I am working on a $225K rollover from Bet Phoenix and a $75K rollover from Bet Guardian, plus a couple of other smaller ones.

The problem is mainly if the book begins to decline, I can't get my money out. I just happen to get my money out of WSEX right before it fell, but if I was stuck in a $225K rollover, I doubt I would have ever seen that money.

jonny
    jonny's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DukeJohn View Post
    Umm, if you are a $100 bettor and you have a x12 roll-over with 50% bonus. Then a deposit of $500 which is a rollover of $9,000 is much easier to do than a rollover of a deposit of $2,000 which is a rollover of $36,000. So, there are differences.
    unsurprisingly, you provided two variables for the smaller player in your argument, and one for the guy depositing $2k. your logic is flawed. figure it out.

DukeJohn
    DukeJohn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by jonny View Post
    unsurprisingly, you provided two variables for the smaller player in your argument, and one for the guy depositing $2k. your logic is flawed. figure it out.
    Nope... not going too, if you want to continue then please state what you perceive as flawed.