dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 38337

How much can you bet on 5dimes props and futures?

They have the most props, futures i have ever seen at any book. They even have odds on the 2 exact teams to meet at the superbowl and the odds are very very high even though they should be. For example, picking the Ravens vs the Giants superbowl offers +11500 odds. The worst is colts vs packers and its +3600 odds or so. Then you have those bad teams like Bills vs Browns where they give you +75000 odds or something like that.

Does anyone know what are the max limits for 5dimes props? I mean even putting $50 on a Ravens/Giants Superbowl would win you $5,750. I spoke to support and they said max on props range from $5 to $500. And the higher the line, the lower the max you can bet for a prop. So i asked if i take a prop for a team to win the superbowl or the 2 exact teams to meet at the superbowl for +10000 odds, that means the max i can wager is $5 to win $500? They said yes. What's the point of betting this if $5 is the max? Also, they said the best way to know is by entering the amount and if it puts over the limit, then you cannot bet more than that.

So I'm assuming if you want to bet the Colts to win SB at +800. You can bet $500 to win $4000 max? Or would it be bet whatever amount to win $500 max on a prop. Yet if you want to bet the Browns to win the superbowl at +10,000 odds, max you can bet is $5?

What about other things like alternate lines and props? Like taking a baseball team on the -2.5 alternate line. Or a certain player having over or under 25 points in an nba game. Are these generally always $500 max or is some $50?

Anyone know which book allow higher wagering amounts for props and futures? I think thegreek is $500 max but I'm pretty sure they would allow you to bet $500 to win $50,000 on the Cleveland Browns to win the Superbowl correcT?

limitation
    limitation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 212

Doesn't matter about the max wager. You can always wager multiple times. That's how I use my reduced lines wager in Baseball. The limit is 500 dollars on reduced wager lines. But, I bet 2 times on the same game if I want to bet more than 500 dollars. Problem solve. Don't think too hard man.

Thremp
    Thremp's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nah. 5Dimes is pussy.

skrtelfan
    skrtelfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3337

If you're me, your limit is $50 and it's one pop only.

John Dough
    John Dough's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10136

Quote Originally Posted by skrtelfan View Post
    If you're me, your limit is $50 and it's one pop only.
    Yeah, the correct answer here is... "it depends."