BiGTonyHAHA
    Update your status
    BiGTonyHAHA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 626

ROLLOVERS?? more hassle then they are worth

sure 15% here 25 % there for many varations of xtra cash to play. but as the types of bonus may change. its one thing that doesnt. and thats the rollover. I mean is it really worth it to play with xtra money and then win it and got to wi n 2x 3x 4x times more in a row due the the rollovers. I only have 5dimes acct. looking to expand. new to the whole internet gambling thing. thought it was cheesy till I found out that maybe its it might be better then your uncle tony. but this rollover thing really irks me. its just legal loansharking. but if i do it im looking at jail time. as they claim its free play or bonus etc. it is not free. anyone else feel the same way I do? and any opinions on other site that just offer straight up betting and not having to roll my money over multiple times to get it. 5dimes I never accepted or asked for any bonus they cover ** fees of over 250 and thats it and that requires no rollover. All and All im trying to gather opinions for other books that my value my liking and that offers ** deposits and payouts in a timely honest matter. feel free to vent too asa this new internet sports era for me is so far better then i first thought

RickySteve
    SBR is a criminal organization
    RickySteve's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

Try to lose it on the 1st bet.

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

be thankful for all the bonuses that you can still get.

blackbox
    Update your status
    blackbox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3229

Yes - it seems way too many hoops to jump thru-and always waiting for some type of small print. Nevada is the safe way. WIN-CASH- GO HOME.

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

You can always forego the bonuses and play straight up, then you have no rollover, but bonuses are great for players in it for the long haul -- not looking to withdrawal every third day

BiGTonyHAHA
    Update your status

rickysteve... maybe i interpreted, but why would accept a bonus to lose it on purpose. because you know that bonus is nowhere near a worthy betting amount. they attach there free gimmick to YOUR REAL MONEY, because my theory is there bonus was never real anyways they attach something there to something that you own that holds value so you take there percentage with (ben bernanke probably has a better rate then them) your money and stick it in your ass and pump away with multiple rollovers. and when your about to bust your nut they will give you blue balls with that bonus... but all seriousness if there is a book out there that has a legitamate worthwhile bonus let me because i solely use 5dimes at this pont

waco66
    Canucks -1.5
    waco66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

i can finish a 5x rollover in a day or two depending on their bullshit...its free money..play it! and play it often!

BiGTonyHAHA
    Update your status

ITS NOT FREE!!!! if YOU HAVE TOO USE YOUR MONEY to get it its not free.

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20471

Quote Originally Posted by BiGTonyHAHA View Post
    ITS NOT FREE!!!! if YOU HAVE TOO USE YOUR MONEY to get it its not free.
    lose the "free" money whilst winning (most of) it at another book

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

i like bonuses regardless of rollover never been afraid to make a bet, but somtetimes not wirth chasing because if you win you still got to pay the bonus money just to get your cash back in your hands

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11516

Pinacle and Matchbook...their daily numbers add up to the best bonus out there, but no up front bonus or rollover required.

limitation
    limitation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 212

If you are too scared to bet, you should never be in gambling in the first place. Roll overs are never problems for professional gamblers. I finished my 5 times roll over in three days. It's not too hard like some of the guys here are making out to be.

chachi
    Lazy Git
    chachi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

If one wants acct credit or SNR freebets for signup, then one abides by their requirements, no one is forcing you to accept anything.

Strikes me as similiar to complaining that to use a BOGOF coupon for a frozen tombstone pizza one has to actually buy the first one, rather than just be handed one as you walk into the supermarket ...

LostBankroll
    who is the bitch in my avy???
    LostBankroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

Matchbook is the ENDLESS bonus in the biz. Lowest lines after pinnacle and you can offer your own lines. You can also bet live.

lukahh
    lukahh's Avatar Become A Pro!

playing at low juice books is better than bonus. pinny, sbo, exchanges - these are the places you can bet at your own pace and still get best overall deal.

MBENZ
    MBENZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10419

Quote Originally Posted by mtneer1212 View Post
    You can always forego the bonuses and play straight up, then you have no rollover, but bonuses are great for players in it for the long haul -- not looking to withdrawal every third day
    Long haul is the key,in and out,in and out guys should waive it.Never found rolls to be a big deal but I can understand why some would.

BiGTonyHAHA
    Update your status

it has nothing to do with being scared it has to do with its linking to your actually finanaces and if oyu want or need it you dont have access to them. and im not a degenerate like you... i dont bet 20 times a day

BiGTonyHAHA
    Update your status

there not adveretsing it as get a coupon get a free tombstone. you know the drill up freont. with theese rollovers and bonus and cash back etc. its usually in the fine print and you have to get to cs to find it

SpiderMonkey
    Monkeys throw poop.
    SpiderMonkey's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BiGTonyHAHA View Post
    there not adveretsing it as get a coupon get a free tombstone. you know the drill up freont. with theese rollovers and bonus and cash back etc. its usually in the fine print and you have to get to cs to find it
    o/u on highest grade completed by Tony ...

o8th grade +100
    u8th grade -130

capitalist pig
    capitalist pig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

I dont take them anymore, I dont like the RO hanging over my head.

later