ZDAVIES8491
    ZDAVIES8491's Avatar Become A Pro!

LETS SETTLE THIS: Once and for all, what's the best book with EVERYTHING considered??

Figured we need just one BIG thread for the "BEST BOOK"

Currently, I am at Bodog. Slow payouts right now due to "peak season" of payouts. Can't go to BetJam b/c I'm 19 years old. Lets hear everyone's case for the best book out there. Include Customer Service, Deposit Options, Withdrawal Fees, Promptness of Payouts, and anything else in your case!

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I feel 5Dimes would be the best book out there that would suit your needs sir. Their minimum age requirement is 18, however you may want to check your local laws in your state (if applicable).

I think they have good customer service and offer some very good funding options for U.S. players these days. Now as far as their withdraws goes. They do offer a one free payout once a month and the fees are like in the $30 range there after, and you usually will receive your payment within like 3-4 days.

The vig prices for baseball season is superb IMO, and they usually offer lower vig during the NCAA tourney.

ShamsWoof10
    ShamsWoof10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

LinesMaker.com hands down!