terpkeg
    terpkeg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2434

Bodog becky, you out there?????

Who do I have to talk to at Bodog to get my Phil Baroni-John Salter wager graded as No Action. Typically, they are fairly quick to grade no action if a fighter pulls out with an injury. However, today customer service advised me that the wagering manager said the wager must be kept open for 30 days after the scheduled fight date before it gets graded no action. However, Baroni is out of fight. Dan Miller stepped in. I have 60% of my roll in bodog locked up here.

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

Typically, the match is action if they fight within 30 days of the scheduled date; however, as soon as Salter fights Miller, that should be the right time to void the wager, IMO.

terpkeg
    terpkeg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2434

Graded no contest.

BodogBecky
    BodogBecky's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by terpkeg View Post
    Who do I have to talk to at Bodog to get my Phil Baroni-John Salter wager graded as No Action. Typically, they are fairly quick to grade no action if a fighter pulls out with an injury. However, today customer service advised me that the wagering manager said the wager must be kept open for 30 days after the scheduled fight date before it gets graded no action. However, Baroni is out of fight. Dan Miller stepped in. I have 60% of my roll in bodog locked up here.
    Yip, here, but it's quicker to PM me when you need something urgent, just FYI.

Sorted now, yes?

Chopsticks
    Chopsticks's Avatar Become A Pro!

BodogBecky, do you know if Bodog88 will ever take moneybookers or neteller as a deposit method?

BodogBecky

Quote Originally Posted by Chopsticks View Post
    BodogBecky, do you know if Bodog88 will ever take moneybookers or neteller as a deposit method?
    I will speak with the bodog88 licensee and get back to you!
    Becky

BodogBecky

Ok, I spoke with the head of Bodog88 finance and here's what I got:

Bodog88 is currently offering “Local Bank/Debit Card” as deposit method. As the users of Moneybookers & Neteller continue to increase in Asia, we definitely will offer this deposit method in the near future.

Hope this helps!

Becky

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Becky,

I lost the last of my BoDog balance about 2 months ago and tried to reload my account and was unable to.

I tried every credit card I had and was declined each and everytime.

I have balances at several different outlets including Bookmaker, Greek and Matchbook but unfortunately BoDog won't accept book to book transfers from any of them.

I have given up trying to reload my account but if you can assist, it would be greatly appreciated.

I have sent you a PM with my bodog account information and await your reply. Thanks.

BodogBecky

Quote Originally Posted by andywend View Post
    Becky,

I lost the last of my BoDog balance about 2 months ago and tried to reload my account and was unable to.

I tried every credit card I had and was declined each and everytime.

I have balances at several different outlets including Bookmaker, Greek and Matchbook but unfortunately BoDog won't accept book to book transfers from any of them.

I have given up trying to reload my account but if you can assist, it would be greatly appreciated.

I have sent you a PM with my bodog account information and await your reply. Thanks.
    Hey! I did get the PM and I responded letting you know that I've requested for a senior CS manager to please contact you ASAP. Please let me know by PM if you are unable to connect with anyone today, OK?

Becky

Slim
    Slim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 354

Becky why is bodog so scared to give a ** or ** name over live chat? I was going to deposit there but now I don't want to because the live chat person told me that I had to call in. All books give you names over live chat thats why they have live chat.

ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

Becky,

I know you aren't in charge of this department, but since you're the only bodog rep that posts here, how about asking the staff over there to offer a nice reload bonus to SBR posters.

BodogBecky

FYI, Bodog88 is now accepting USD and TWD under Moneybookers.

Thanks,
    Becky

frankthetank
    frankthetank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

bodog Becky is all over this! good job, they are lucky to have you there.

skrtelfan
    skrtelfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3337

Becky, does Bodog deal dual lines?

sundin4prez
    sundin4prez's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by skrtelfan View Post
    Becky, does Bodog deal dual lines?
    i'll anwser for you....... yes