tommygun
    Hareeba! for Prime Minister
    tommygun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 638

A+ Book Ratings

Can I just get some clarification, do the A+ books pay for their ratings because they all seem to be sponsors and advertise on the site?. Except for Bet Phoenix, after all their problems makes me wonder why they are a B+ rated book, would be D- if they werent a sponsor in my opinion.

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am looking for Pinnacle's ad banner now. Get back to you.

tommygun

all at the top of the page

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Quote Originally Posted by katstale View Post
    I am looking for Pinnacle's ad banner now. Get back to you.
    Pinny is up top here. Only international IP's get it. Some reason my mobile internet gets the US targeted adds though.

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ok, that makes sense.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Quote Originally Posted by tommygun View Post
    Can I just get some clarification, do the A+ books pay for their ratings because they all seem to be sponsors and advertise on the site?. Except for Bet Phoenix, after all their problems makes me wonder why they are a B+ rated book, would be D- if they werent a sponsor in my opinion.
    Welcome to the forum TG. We choose our sponsors and turn down advertisers often. We reserve the right to remove them if they are not in good standing with players or maintain their rating.

lukahh
    lukahh's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Dozer View Post
    Welcome to the forum TG. We choose our sponsors and turn down advertisers often. We reserve the right to remove them if they are not in good standing with players or maintain their rating.
    i consider this answer ok.
    in regard to A+ or A, i understand it is basically the same thing, only that A+ contribute to this site while As don't. if i were the forum owner, i'd do the same thing.

TWEETS
    57% NCAAF
    TWEETS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 391

Seems like i remember the BP banner coming down when they were having problems

tommygun

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Dozer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lukahh View Post
    i consider this answer ok. in regard to A+ or A, i understand it is basically the same thing, only that A+ contribute to this site while As don't. if i were the forum owner, i'd do the same thing.
    Thanks Bill Dozer, just on theat point i noticed Bet Phoenix has come under a lot of heat lately on the forums, what is your view and policy on that?
    Cheers.

tommygun

still among the sponsors and advertised although among some controversy of late is what i meant... My point is why hasn't their rating been downgraded is it because they are among the site sponsors along with the A+ books. I would hate to think people are paying their way to good ratings...

bachngocduong
    bachngocduong's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by tommygun View Post
    maybe you right but i play at A+ books BetJamaica + 5dimes + BETDSI no problems to me i like them A+ book