1. #1
    widespreadpanic7
    widespreadpanic7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-25-10
    Posts: 15

    BIG CITY SPORTSBOOK- the new place to play

    I normailly do not praise books or get into discussions on forums.
    I have switched books from Sportsbook.com, Bodog to Big CIty Sportsbook. A buddy of mine started playing their and was getting treated fair and getting large payouts very quick. I have had a good time with these guys so far. NO I dont work there, I am just a player. I signed up wth Brad Valle and have dealt wth the manager Zach. Both really sharp people who understand how to treat people in this industry. Books do not know how to treat people anymore, its good to see some good ole fashioned customer care these days. I believe their only method of deposit is ** / **, which we can all understand.
    Give them a shot. I am expecting a large payout Monday. I will let you know how fast I get it.
    When you google them, make sure you dont type bet big city or a different book will show up. I dont know who they are.


    SBR has them as a D- for some reason. I would like to know why. I never paid that much attention to sbr ratings, because we all know they are on a pay to play plan which is bullshit. Please explain the D-. I need to know as a concerned client. OR change the grade if they have not done anything wrong other then pay you guys. Thanks

  2. #2
    pjesnik24
    kicked out
    pjesnik24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-01-05
    Posts: 1,286
    Betpoints: 13271

    normally? what is "normally" for your posts as this is your first one? I would say that 100% of your posts are actually praising a certain book...

    SBR Founder Join Date: 11/1/2005


  3. #3
    widespreadpanic7
    widespreadpanic7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-25-10
    Posts: 15

    no jackass, i do not post in ANY forums. Does that make sense? I dont post on sports forums, facebook accounts etc.... put 2 and 2 together. yep I am praising a book that has been fair to myself and some buddies. I see you have a problem with that. exactly why i stay away from things like this. they are for people who have nothing better to do and bet real small. good luck with that.

  4. #4
    kaliboyz
    Update your status
    kaliboyz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-30-09
    Posts: 2,301
    Betpoints: 83

    Quote Originally Posted by widespreadpanic7 View Post
    no jackass, i do not post in ANY forums. Does that make sense? I dont post on sports forums, facebook accounts etc.... put 2 and 2 together. yep I am praising a book that has been fair to myself and some buddies. I see you have a problem with that. exactly why i stay away from things like this. they are for people who have nothing better to do and bet real small. good luck with that.
    i underdstand how you feel!! sometime, i want to talk good about the book i'm with and they're D- or D (pep, but i'm scared getting bash by people on this forum and called me a "Shill"

    Welcome to the forum!
    Last edited by kaliboyz; 07-25-10 at 01:24 PM. Reason: Welcome

  5. #5
    -105
    -105's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-20-10
    Posts: 208

    I wouldn't bet with any book that only took ** deposit, that and a 100% signup bonus looks real real fishy

    What is your incentive to make an account on a sportsbook forum and tell others how great some random site is? I would bet that you get something for it, or else you wouldn't do it. Econ 101 people work for incentives.

  6. #6
    widespreadpanic7
    widespreadpanic7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-25-10
    Posts: 15

    buddy, why waste your time then ya know? I just wanted to make a quick account to let people know there is a good book out there. **** em if they dont want to play. let them get ripped off by sbr A+ books and watch SBR stick up for them. Take a look at SIA. They have ripped more people off then any other players and sbr continues to back them. They act like they dont, but they are in bed with that scam group north of the border.
    just dont even log in to this site. I only did because they rate a good book a D because they wont pay them to advertise. pretty disgusting as some idiots play with books that only sbr recommend very very dumb. sbr is the dirties player in the business.

  7. #7
    pjesnik24
    kicked out
    pjesnik24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-01-05
    Posts: 1,286
    Betpoints: 13271

    Quote Originally Posted by widespreadpanic7 View Post
    no jackass, i do not post in ANY forums. Does that make sense? I dont post on sports forums, facebook accounts etc.... put 2 and 2 together. yep I am praising a book that has been fair to myself and some buddies. I see you have a problem with that. exactly why i stay away from things like this. they are for people who have nothing better to do and bet real small. good luck with that.

    great, I am happy for you for normally not getting into discussions and not praising books. let me check, 2 posts, 2 are about a certain bookie and entered a discussion. hmmmmmm... anyway....
    thank you very much for coming here and telling us how great this place is especially that you do not usually do that.

    PS
    please continue to stay away from us small fishes and continue to bet your millions at that place

    SBR Founder Join Date: 11/1/2005


  8. #8
    -105
    -105's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-20-10
    Posts: 208

    Quote Originally Posted by widespreadpanic7 View Post
    buddy, why waste your time then ya know? I just wanted to make a quick account to let people know there is a good book out there. **** em if they dont want to play. let them get ripped off by sbr A+ books and watch SBR stick up for them. Take a look at SIA. They have ripped more people off then any other players and sbr continues to back them. They act like they dont, but they are in bed with that scam group north of the border.
    just dont even log in to this site. I only did because they rate a good book a D because they wont pay them to advertise. pretty disgusting as some idiots play with books that only sbr recommend very very dumb. sbr is the dirties player in the business.
    I think scam sites that only take ** and have shills like you posting on forums to advertise are.

  9. #9
    DiggityDaggityDo
    Thumb Wrestling Champ
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-30-08
    Posts: 68,299
    Betpoints: 5168

    Big City Sportsbook should have hired somebody with better grammar to spam forums.

  10. #10
    widespreadpanic7
    widespreadpanic7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-25-10
    Posts: 15

    ooooo shills, cool word for a oyster ass rookie gambler posting on a forum because he has no life. only losers who cant pick their own bets log on to dumb sites to look for winners and look for books to bash because they wont return your loses.
    they have not given me a dime, but believe what ya want. I am going to play golf now and I will be closing this account, so you too boys continue to run your mouths so your forum geeks can think your cool. seriously fellas, you are fuggin dorks. I am sure the best part of you dripped down your moms legs.

  11. #11
    widespreadpanic7
    widespreadpanic7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-25-10
    Posts: 15

    hey diggitydaggitydo is a typing instructor....well at least you oysters have that to look forward too. Im out...later fuckers.

  12. #12
    kaliboyz
    Update your status
    kaliboyz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-30-09
    Posts: 2,301
    Betpoints: 83

    welcome to the page, but if you decided to leave and closed your account with SBRFORUM. Well sir, atleast can i have your betpoints before you do that? thank you....
    Points Awarded:

    widespreadpanic7 gave kaliboyz 6 SBR Point(s) for this post.


  13. #13
    pjesnik24
    kicked out
    pjesnik24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-01-05
    Posts: 1,286
    Betpoints: 13271

    Quote Originally Posted by widespreadpanic7 View Post
    ooooo shills, cool word for a oyster ass rookie gambler posting on a forum because he has no life. only losers who cant pick their own bets log on to dumb sites to look for winners and look for books to bash because they wont return your loses.
    they have not given me a dime, but believe what ya want. I am going to play golf now and I will be closing this account, so you too boys continue to run your mouths so your forum geeks can think your cool. seriously fellas, you are fuggin dorks. I am sure the best part of you dripped down your moms legs.
    thank you very much for kind words. I really liked the first part where you are actually talking about yourself as you joined this forum recently. this is a place where people come to get some info on bookies and you have provided us more than we wanted to know about a certain one. go and drive yourself with your golf 2 to your daily job at mcdonalds and bet all the millions that you have earned there with the best bookie in the world!

    SBR Founder Join Date: 11/1/2005


  14. #14
    Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-12-05
    Posts: 10,896
    Betpoints: 10996

    Quote Originally Posted by widespreadpanic7 View Post
    I normailly do not praise books or get into discussions on forums.
    I have switched books from Sportsbook.com, Bodog to Big CIty Sportsbook. A buddy of mine started playing their and was getting treated fair and getting large payouts very quick. I have had a good time with these guys so far. NO I dont work there, I am just a player. I signed up wth Brad Valle and have dealt wth the manager Zach. Both really sharp people who understand how to treat people in this industry. Books do not know how to treat people anymore, its good to see some good ole fashioned customer care these days. I believe their only method of deposit is ** / **, which we can all understand.
    Give them a shot. I am expecting a large payout Monday. I will let you know how fast I get it.
    When you google them, make sure you dont type bet big city or a different book will show up. I dont know who they are.


    SBR has them as a D- for some reason. I would like to know why. I never paid that much attention to sbr ratings, because we all know they are on a pay to play plan which is bullshit. Please explain the D-. I need to know as a concerned client. OR change the grade if they have not done anything wrong other then pay you guys. Thanks
    Welcome to SBRforum WSP.

    To answer your question, Zach is the owner. He was known as Robbie when he owned Apex Sportsbook which closed with player balances in 2004. A stiffed player, JoshW who became a moderator at SBRforum was paid most of his balance earlier this year but other players are still owed. To summarize, Bet33 was built with funds of stiffed Apex players. For more details check out http://www.sportsbookreview.com/sbr/apex/

    For those reading this and want to gauge their risk, Zach has never stiffed anyone under his latest brand. I wouldn't want to win a 7-teamer there but he currently values the brand...just not enough to pay all Apex players.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/12/2005


  15. #15
    vitalyo
    vitalyo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-05-07
    Posts: 1,592
    Betpoints: 40

    Quote Originally Posted by widespreadpanic7 View Post
    I just wanted to make a quick account to let people know there is a good book out there. **** em if they dont want to play. let them get ripped off by sbr A+ books and watch SBR stick up for them. Take a look at SIA. They have ripped more people off then any other players and sbr continues to back them. They act like they dont, but they are in bed with that scam group north of the border.
    j.
    TNX for letting us know ,. By the way SIA is not rated A . And no one gets reaped by A+ books . Pinnacle Greek and BF just fine to me . So please do not talk to us about your shit book . You didn't even got paid yet . YOU ARE EXPECTING .
    If you are not shill then you are stupid . Really you have to be dumb to deposit any money to an outfit like above . And then come out and tell us that this outfit better the A+ books . LOL.

    Great post .

  16. #16
    Trident
    Update your status
    Trident's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-07-09
    Posts: 2,362
    Betpoints: 2790

    Quote Originally Posted by widespreadpanic7 View Post
    I normailly do not praise books or get into discussions on forums.
    I have switched books from Sportsbook.com, Bodog to Big CIty Sportsbook. A buddy of mine started playing their and was getting treated fair and getting large payouts very quick. I have had a good time with these guys so far. NO I dont work there, I am just a player. I signed up wth Brad Valle and have dealt wth the manager Zach. Both really sharp people who understand how to treat people in this industry. Books do not know how to treat people anymore, its good to see some good ole fashioned customer care these days. I believe their only method of deposit is ** / **, which we can all understand.
    Give them a shot. I am expecting a large payout Monday. I will let you know how fast I get it.
    When you google them, make sure you dont type bet big city or a different book will show up. I dont know who they are.


    SBR has them as a D- for some reason. I would like to know why. I never paid that much attention to sbr ratings, because we all know they are on a pay to play plan which is bullshit. Please explain the D-. I need to know as a concerned client. OR change the grade if they have not done anything wrong other then pay you guys. Thanks
    Thanks for the glowing review AK

  17. #17
    kaliboyz
    Update your status
    kaliboyz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-30-09
    Posts: 2,301
    Betpoints: 83

    Quote Originally Posted by vitalyo View Post
    TNX for letting us know ,. By the way SIA is not rated A . And no one gets reaped by A+ books . Pinnacle Greek and BF just fine to me . So please do not talk to us about your shit book . You didn't even got paid yet . YOU ARE EXPECTING . If you are not shill then you are stupid . Really you have to be dumb to deposit any money to an outfit like above . And then come out and tell us that this outfit better the A+ books . LOL. Great post .
    to be honest : D- treated me good too, its really depend on your manner toward the person you deal with...but i'm not lying i do have a bad feeling that the D- book took my money and run..recently having a small issue with A+ book. BETPHOENIX.COM = Still the best.

  18. #18
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-13-09
    Posts: 16,149
    Betpoints: 1212

    You do know that "Big City Sportsbook" has already been closed down once, don't you? Why you guys insist on getting ripped off is totally beyond me. Put your money in a D- ratedbok that has already been closed once. Now that makes a lot of sense. And you wonder why people accuse you of being a shill? Your posts hs more holes in it than Swiss Cheese.

  19. #19
    widespreadpanic7
    widespreadpanic7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-25-10
    Posts: 15

    you guys can say what you want about the book. The greek is an A+ book and they have stolen more then all books combined, so do not give me that bullshit A+ pitch. I'm not buying. You fools are the real shills because you play with books that are rated A+ yet the only reason they are rated A+ is because they pay SBR to be A+ books. make sense you god damn puppets?
    my posts have holes huh? I came to tell you that these folks are doing a good job and the book has been paying out fast. I get a bunch of you 7 team parlay at $10 a wager guys trying to be smart asses. I guess we live in a world where everyone is an internet tough guy. I have read somewhere that sbr is run by sex offenders. can someone tell me about that? Is that the correct forum , or is it another sports forum? Can someone tell me the truth about that?

  20. #20
    widespreadpanic7
    widespreadpanic7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-25-10
    Posts: 15

    yes you can have my points...but why would you want them? I just got done telling you to not be a member of geek boards. why would you want their points? can you save up and get like an sbr t shirt or some other shitty product? a mouse pad or coffee mug? come on dude, go get a job, stop gambling. Buy a fishing pole and a crossword book. choose a new hobby. the people that have been members here for a while have enough pussy repelant in their cars to keep them virgins for life.
    thats it, im done you got my points. enjoy them.


    Quote Originally Posted by kaliboyz View Post
    to be honest : D- treated me good too, its really depend on your manner toward the person you deal with...but i'm not lying i do have a bad feeling that the D- book took my money and run..recently having a small issue with A+ book. BETPHOENIX.COM = Still the best.

  21. #21
    widespreadpanic7
    widespreadpanic7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-25-10
    Posts: 15

    is this post not working anymore?

  22. #22
    widespreadpanic7
    widespreadpanic7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-25-10
    Posts: 15

    ok guys, you are going to get to see if big city is a good book. I entered a braves pick earlier. $58 to win $40. I logged into the account and it shows $580 to win $400. I called zack and sent him 2 emails but he is gone. A guy named Jake answered the phone and was a total jerk. He hung up on us 2 times and was using vulgar language. EVerybody else has been very nice., not sure what his problem is, but lets see if zack fixes this when he gets in, in the morning. I am sure he will. I will also be receiving a payout tomorrow, so I can tell you how that goes. I will keep you posted.

  23. #23
    The Bishop
    The Bishop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-21-09
    Posts: 311
    Betpoints: 354

    Quote Originally Posted by widespreadpanic7 View Post
    Take a look at SIA. They have ripped more people off then any other players and sbr continues to back them. They act like they dont, but they are in bed with that scam group north of the border.

    lololololol, you're a ******* retard.

  24. #24
    mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-22-08
    Posts: 4,497

    Quote Originally Posted by widespreadpanic7 View Post
    you guys can say what you want about the book. The greek is an A+ book and they have stolen more then all books combined, so do not give me that bullshit A+ pitch. I'm not buying.




    You sir have no credibility at all.

    I don't care what they do with your Atlanta Braves bet, or how it gets resolved. The statement highlighted above makes you officially zero-credibility.

  25. #25
    widespreadpanic7
    widespreadpanic7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-25-10
    Posts: 15

    Then let me repeat it for ya.
    THE GREEK HAS RIPPED OFF MORE PEOPLE THEN ALL BOOKS COMBINED. I PLAYED WITH BACK IN 2000. I THINK THE MGR IS JIM? WHAT A FRAUD THIS GUY IS. YOU GUYS KEEP LAUGHING IT OFF CAUSE YOU WORK FOR SBR OR THE GREEK, BUT THE GREEK IS PURE SHIT.
    WHY DO YOU THINK I DO NOT PLAY THERE OR ANYONE I KNOW PLAY THERE FOR THAT MATTER. THEY SHOULD BE CALLED "THE SCAM".

  26. #26
    widespreadpanic7
    widespreadpanic7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-25-10
    Posts: 15

    and hey mountaineer guy- being from wv earns you ZERO credibility as well. now go take a shower and wash your dads *** off your back.

  27. #27
    Keith Richard
    alive and well
    Keith Richard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-06-06
    Posts: 1,254
    Betpoints: 1080

    If widespread says they are good that's good enough for me.

  28. #28
    widespreadpanic7
    widespreadpanic7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-25-10
    Posts: 15

    I did not know of the bet33 situation and have sent an email to zack regarding it. people deserve 2nd chances. They are obviously pationate about the industry and will do what is right to stay in. maybe they are working on paying those players off. The economy is shit and when people do chargebacks and other bullshit, it may hurt some smaller books to close down and reopen later when funds are better. they seem like good people, but yes you have caught my interest wth the bet33 thing. But folks, sitting here blowing the greek is sad. The greek tries their strong arm tactics and its pretty funny. another case of sportsbook mgmt watching too many saprano episodes and thinking they are in the mafia because they take wagers. so tiring.
    ya know what else is tiring- driving down the road and seeing all of these black people with obama stickers on their car.

  29. #29
    -105
    -105's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-20-10
    Posts: 208

    I take back my shill comment, you are 100% retarded

  30. #30
    Dank_Fire
    Dank_Fire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-13-09
    Posts: 2,242
    Betpoints: 3927

    Good Thread here

  31. #31
    Frogger
    Frogger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-17-10
    Posts: 382

    LOL -- this guy is a total loser. I have zero respect for anyone who talks like a 7th grader, uses cuss words and thinks people are going to be shocked or impressed. I know this is just hard to believe, but we all actually heard the word "oyster" before, and ever since most of us were 13, we stopped laughing about it.

    The only thing it does is enforce the thought that this guy is a complete moron.

  32. #32
    Frogger
    Frogger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-17-10
    Posts: 382

    This guy says he has a "big" payment coming tomorrow, and then makes fun of all of us little people who bet small.

    Then he talks about how he makes a bet for $40 and added an extra zero.

    Hmm... don't seem to add up, does it?

    At least this gave me five minutes of entertainment...onto next thread.

  33. #33
    widespreadpanic7
    widespreadpanic7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-25-10
    Posts: 15

    I am am not cashing out a lot. I said that some relations have been cashing big. You need to read stuff correctly. I just processed a payout for $800. I will let you know if it shows up on time. They said 5pm tomorrow. That is less then 24 hours. Not many pay faster then that. I am glad you have heard the word oyster before. I have heard all of the words that you typed as well.....pretty cool stuff , I guess.
    loser huh? there was a reason I only put $58 on braves today. I am not going to explain it to you. I could have lied and told you $5,800. But I did not. I am glad you appreciate my honesty, you puppet. boy my posts sure get a lot of attention. I guess that shows all of you how boring your posts are.

  34. #34
    Reload
    Mods Make Money
    Reload's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-23-08
    Posts: 12,437
    Betpoints: 7946

    Moving this to the Private Zone, guys.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/18/2019

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  35. #35
    mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-22-08
    Posts: 4,497

    ouch that hurt........ i'm going into my corner and cry. Internet tough guy shill.

12 Last
Top