GoWings
    GoWings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Does bodog intentionally put up late lines for certain players?

I've heard all the rumors of them dealing duel lines for sides/totals which is fine for me (I strictly bet props there and the occasional blatant square line).

But my recent problem is props, its seems they have been putting them up later and later for me recently. Generally I cap them and bet between 11:30-1:00 CST and they used to be all up for pretty much every game. But lately it has been less and less and to tell you the truth I'm shocked they haven't limited/banned me from them but their limits are so low it's possible they don't care and putting them up late is their way of punishing me. Their is a certain prop that is SOFT almost free money I won't give it away but their lines (they use season average as far as I can tell lol, not factoring anything else at all it appears, and they grossly overvalue big names) and my database predictions vary greatly (and for the most part are fairly accurate) and I'm winning at quite a high percentage but now I can't seem to put the max down on them before I got to work (work has that stupid barracuda software so I can't access the site from there).

Has anyone else ran into this problem. This is the only book that offers this prop or I would have left long ago.

I know this is rather vague, but I guess my main question is if anyone has had their lines put up late after winning big on certain props.

Thanks for all the responses in advance, and If you don't feel comfortable discussing it openly feel free to PM me. Also if this has been discussed before please link me to applicable threads, I suck at the search function on this forum for some reason.
    Last edited by GoWings; 07-24-10 at 04:46 AM. Reason: spelling

John Dough
    John Dough's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10136

No, they'll limit you on props, but they go up at the same time for everyone (and that time can vary throughout a season).

GoWings

OK Just wondering thanks for the reply John. Maybe they've just been lazy this week getting the props up early lol.

TomG
    TomG's Avatar Become A Pro!

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

GoWings

Good quote TomG. And point well taken.