minet123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3753

So whats SBR stance on the Bet Revolution Drama

And not the forumville vendetta nonsense
    but
    The whole Antigua Licensing fiasco

1)Honest mistake
    or
    2)Typical "stiff" book maneuver and if you send money to these guys you need your head examined
    and if it was a mistake or wasn't will you take it into account when you rate them

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

SBR has a report up here on BetRevolution.

djefferis
    djefferis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 437

What drama ?

My understanding they maintain servers in CR. No license required there. Assuming because they have CS op's in Antigua, they are claiming to be licensed and are not. Don't read EOG as much.

If your trusting the Antiguan licensing commision to protect you from a stiff job by a book, your kidding yourself. Didn't Panama have the same kind of commision years ago, basically just a bunch of govt thugs taking their cut.

BR is ok, wouldn't trust them with a large amt. Still have the funny feeling there's something being hid there. But if your a risk taker and the bonus is right, fire away..provided you can stand the risk.

michael_li
    michael_li's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey Im also trying to find more info about this guys on betrev, any other ppl are using them besides me??

djefferis you seems like you know something about them, and i think i have seen you on eog do you have any updates or any news about them?

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3753

great Job SBR

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20489

You have little respect for your cash to send it there given the information currently available about BR

djefferis
    djefferis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 437

played there, and eventually busted out. extent of my knowledge..

Spoke with Peter there a number of times. Seems ok, have issues with their bonus policies myself.

kkkkk
    kkkkk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16066

another costarican bookie caught lying. what a surprise ?

sq764
    sq764's Avatar Become A Pro!

its really getting scary anymore to trust these books... i am hoping more US States take sports betting and smarten up and tax them.. we can avoid all this shady BS

Peep
    Peep's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sq764 View Post
    its really getting scary anymore to trust these books... i am hoping more US States take sports betting and smarten up and tax them.. we can avoid all this shady BS
    You nuts?

So you can pay -130/-130 ? The government, used to 50% takes on lotteries and 20% grabs on horse racing will be looking to rape sports gamblers real good. If you think they are willing to settle for -110/4.54% hold you are smoking some good stuff.

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

Peep droppin the knowledge on this dude

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20489

Quote Originally Posted by Peep View Post
    You nuts?

So you can pay -130/-130 ? The government, used to 50% takes on lotteries and 20% grabs on horse racing will be looking to rape sports gamblers real good. If you think they are willing to settle for -110/4.54% hold you are smoking some good stuff.
    and if you can still make a profit on lines like that you have to pay tax on it?

JerseyShop101
    JerseyShop101's Avatar Become A Pro!

Exactly Hareeba/Peep!

Want to bet the lottery here in South Korea? An MLB game of pk, is -145 each way! 90 cent lines! And we complain about some books having 20 cent lines, lol.

If thats not crazy enough, for the insane players that play the huge ripoff odds parlays, if they happen to hit and it pays 100-1 odds or more, they take the tax out right away, 23%!

Remember the illegal day number? Some of you younger guys may not remember, but the mob paid 800-1 odds for the 3 digit number. The government/state lotteries start booming everywhere- their payout, 500-1 odds! Government/state run gambling although regulated, always rips us off!