Calsport
    Calsport's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 360

G1Bets....SBR Forum becomes the problem

I posted a while back that I had concerns about G1bets. They saw the post and the top guys took me to dinner and made it more than right, more than once and have been awesome. Problem is I can't get SBR to take down my negative comments about G1Bets even though it was my thread. SBR says they don't delete anything...right!

The only problem I had with G1Bets was with some rogue agent; initials C.A. He told the owners I had been paid. When my post got their attention, they got a hold of me and took good care of me. I wrote a retraction but couldn't get SBR to remove the initial complaint. When someone does a Google search on G1Bets the initial complaint comes up and that is unfair.

I emailed Bill Dozer multiple times and he refused to let me remove my comments. Now when someone seaches G1Bets they get the wrong info, and that is SBRs fault.

Anyway, the guys at G1Bets are terrific and I'm sorry I can't get the initial complaint removed. I'm causing them headaches but I can't unring the bell. I'm forced to continue to write glowing reviews of G1bets I guess, until a Google Search only brings up the new reviews.

Calsport

WTF

Why the heck do I have edit capabilty on the thread I just posted but not on the one I want to edit???

Santo
    Santo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

You can normally only edit for a set amount of time; set by forum administrators.

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

The problem is G1Bets could be standing over you to post this response.

SBR are doing the right thing.

Just address the thread noting that they made things right and move on.

Calsport

Does anyone know why Google only picks up the oldest thread? The problem is I can't get Google to pull up the more recent and more accurate review.

Mudcat
    Mudcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Eh, who cares? You posted that, now you posted this.

Good enough.

lukahh
    lukahh's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mudcat View Post

Good enough.
    indeed. and be satisfied that they made it "more than right" and that you had a nice meal for free as well.

Calsport

Quote Originally Posted by lukahh View Post
    indeed. and be satisfied that they made it "more than right" and that you had a nice meal for free as well.

Not that simple. I'm satisfied but G1Bets is not happy because the criticism is all that shows up when you do a search. They would like me to get it removed; I'd like to comply but SBR doesn't let me. I know most of you don't care but imagine it was your business and a customer received crappy service from an employee, wrote a bad review or contacted the Better Business Bureau etc. You learn about it, fix it, make it right, but the criticism is all that comes to light, not the resolution. They want it taken down and they deserve that. I'm disappointed I can't help them.

potless
    potless's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 162

Quote Originally Posted by Calsport View Post
    Not that simple. I'm satisfied but G1Bets is not happy because the criticism is all that shows up when you do a search. They would like me to get it removed; I'd like to comply but SBR doesn't let me. I know most of you don't care but imagine it was your business and a customer received crappy service from an employee, wrote a bad review or contacted the Better Business Bureau etc. You learn about it, fix it, make it right, but the criticism is all that comes to light, not the resolution. They want it taken down and they deserve that. I'm disappointed I can't help them.
    Luckily you've not highlighted the failings of this outfit with another dreary post.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mudcat View Post

Good enough.
    lol

Now I'm here...

Now I'm there...