noober
    noober's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5901

Sportsinteraction problem

They canceled a winning tennis bet without a reason so I am trying to contact them but their contact form is not working. Anybody else having this problem? I will wait till tomorrow to see if they fix it before I fill a complaint form at SBR.

Thremp
    Thremp's Avatar Become A Pro!

Was it Montanes?

redmessi
    redmessi's Avatar Become A Pro!

they should be ok. once they mistakenly put a win as loss. I talked with the agent through live help, it settled quickly

noober

So here is the deal:

I wanted to bet Lindstedt/Tecau to win against Vagnozi/Seppi.

I go to their website and see they are giving me odds of 1.44 which is slightly better than Pinnacle (1.42). So I put 50 euros (those are bonus money from SBR trivia contest) on them. I make the bet 30 minutes before start time. I watched the match and my guys won 6-4 7-5. After that, I go to see my balance and see that my bet is voided. Reason: I placed the bet on Lindstedt/Tecau to win against Bracciali/Starace, not against Vagnozi/Seppi. Now, I am pretty sure I did place my bet for the correct match but there is no way I can prove it. So seems like they either messed up the final match up (and I didn't notice) or they are trying to screw me but since it's just 22 euros and its bonus money I am letting it go and giving them the benefit of the doubt.

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20519

Quote Originally Posted by noober View Post
    So here is the deal:

I wanted to bet Lindstedt/Tecau to win against Vagnozi/Seppi.

I go to their website and see they are giving me odds of 1.44 which is slightly better than Pinnacle (1.42). So I put 50 euros (those are bonus money from SBR trivia contest) on them. I make the bet 30 minutes before start time. I watched the match and my guys won 6-4 7-5. After that, I go to see my balance and see that my bet is voided. Reason: I placed the bet on Lindstedt/Tecau to win against Bracciali/Starace, not against Vagnozi/Seppi. Now, I am pretty sure I did place my bet for the correct match but there is no way I can prove it. So seems like they either messed up the final match up (and I didn't notice) or they are trying to screw me but since it's just 22 euros and its bonus money I am letting it go and giving them the benefit of the doubt.

take a screenshot of all your bets:
    Screenhunter Free from www.wisdom-soft.com
    brilliant utility

noober

yeah, i will do that in the future. thanks for the advice.

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
    take a screenshot of all your bets:
    Screenhunter Free from www.wisdom-soft.com
    brilliant utility
    what other screen shot progrmas do people use?

ucbearcats1027
    ucbearcats1027's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

it was a mistake by them no big deal

DIF
    DIF's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well, sia is good but only bet on Major League american sports, stay away from smaller leagues includes tennis and soccer, (Thats my experience with them)

Slainte
    Slainte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

I don't know if happened with you before, but just now i have one winning parlay still ungraded.
    The problem is that my account is down to zero and i was not able to make one last bet with them. It's more than 5 hours since the games are over and they are unable to grade them cause of some technical problem!!!
    And the games i was thinking to play are running better than fine, oh gosh what a bad luck