20Four7
    Timmy T = Failure
    20Four7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4120

5dimes questions

I made my original deposit via *** since 5 dimes offered the best bonus for that. I've now run my account up substantially from $400 to 4K approximately. Does anyone know 5dimes policy regarding withdrawals. Can I make a withdrawal to moneybookers even if I never deposited that way. My *** account is in CND$ and they rape you with the conversion.

Also I've heard once you withdrawal from 5 dimes that they cut you off from any bonus's is that true as well.

Thanks

awholelottalumps
    awholelottalumps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Never had a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by 20Four7 View Post
    I made my original deposit via *** since 5 dimes offered the best bonus for that. I've now run my account up substantially from $400 to 4K approximately. Does anyone know 5dimes policy regarding withdrawals. Can I make a withdrawal to moneybookers even if I never deposited that way. My *** account is in CND$ and they rape you with the conversion.

Also I've heard once you withdrawal from 5 dimes that they cut you off from any bonus's is that true as well.

Thanks
    Well I've been with 5 dimes for two years now and my method of withdrawal was using ** which was very conveniant for me and it was for $1,200 a few months ago which I received that day.I never use any other method than ** so sorry I couldn't answer your question about those.Also I never take a bonus.

awholelottalumps
    awholelottalumps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

So what's your secret.

Quote Originally Posted by awholelottalumps View Post
    Well I've been with 5 dimes for two years now and my method of withdrawal was using ** which was very conveniant for me and it was for $1,200 a few months ago which I received that day.I never use any other method than ** so sorry I couldn't answer your question about those.Also I never take a bonus.
    Also what's your secret from taking $400 to $4,000? That is impressive.I need all the help I can get.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4543

I just did a live chat with 5Dimes, and according to Fred, you can not.

Chat InformationPlease wait for a site operator to respond.
    Chat InformationYou are now chatting with 'Fred'
    Fred: Hello. How may I assist you today?
    Jack: hi fred.
    Jack: if I deposited through ***, could I withdrawal through moneybookers?
    Fred: no sir, you need to withdraw by the same method you deposited with
    Fred: Clicktopay is only available to US customers with an already-existing account
    Fred: and Moneybookers is not available for US customers at all

20Four7
    Timmy T = Failure
    20Four7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4120

I"m not in the US so that point doesn't apply. I thought they wouldn't. I only used *** since they offered the largest bonus with minimal money going in for that method. The biggest trouble is most books don't use *** and *** won't allow me a US$ account since I"m canadian.

Thanks for your help. I might just re up with moneybookers and then try and withdraw back via that method.