dialup_king
    dialup_king's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

matchbook Echeck Deposit same as ***************?

Has anybody been able to deposit into Matchbook by electronic chek the last few days. Is this the same as ***************? Every time I try to deposit it says Matchbook is unavailable. I have tried different browsers and cleared the cache and use cookies but nothing works.
    Last edited by dialup_king; 07-13-10 at 03:35 PM.

Jpound21
    Jpound21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

i used e check on sunday and by this morning i had my money in the account. they say it takes 2-10 days so it only took 2 for me.

chunnnn2010
    chunnnn2010's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Jpound21 View Post
    i used e check on sunday and by this morning i had my money in the account. they say it takes 2-10 days so it only took 2 for me.

that's good. Can you make several *************** deposits within a day or a week?

ScottRose
    ScottRose's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's high time that they start to become more efficient in handling deposits.

Jpound21
    Jpound21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

I do believe you can do the echeck whenever. GP is only 1 deposit per 15 days so i decided to test the echeck so i made a deposit on last sunday and had it in my account ready to go for the all star game on Tuesday. Not sure when the echeck shows up on my statement but definitely seems to be the best way to go! alot less fees than GP as well.