Santo
    Santo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Bill works for SBR.

LarryF
    LarryF's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have never had this problem with 5D, they are good to deal with. With that said, you need to work with them to see what happened.

skrtelfan
    skrtelfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3337

Quote Originally Posted by Igetp2s View Post
    I don't want to take a position on the merits of the bad line call by 5 Dimes, but I recommend comparing apples to apples. You shouldn't compare the Pinny no vig line to your over bet, you should either compare the Pinny no vig line to 5 Dimes no vig line, or Pinny's line on the over vs, 5 Dimes line on the over. You need to compare the same thing from both sides. By using the no vig line from Pinny against just the over from 5 Dimes, you are making the discrepancy smaller than it really is and thus weakening your argument.
    No, by using the Pinnacle no-vig I was actually being conservative. You should actually compare Pinnacle's line on the under with 5Ds line on the over to account for the possibility that Pinnacle and 5D had opposite opinions. In that instance, Pinnacle's un9.5 -113 was the equivalent of un9 +109.6. A line that is only 4.6 cents scalpable with Pinnacle is in no way "bad."

First 12