jetset
    jetset's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Tipico stole my money and closed my account!!

Tipico stole my money and closed now my acount!
    i win by tipico,and send my picture ID and my ID adress and this mafia bookie Tipico make only problems,the mails what this send are only problems.
    the support is the BIG MAFIA !
    i informed now police,what can i make for my money ?
    i whait now 2 weeks of my money ,only only problems with this bookie.

AimingHigh
    AimingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!

First, fill out the SBR complaint form - link in my signature.

Second, if you want other users to offer you any advice, we'll need a bit more information: When did you deposit? Did you take a bonus? was there a rollover requirement attached and did you complete it? At what point did they close your account (before / after you requested payment)? have they give you any explanation for closing it? .... basically everything you'd need to put in the complaint.

Utku
    Utku's Avatar Become A Pro!

Confiscated money became an acute problem within players. I even saw in the newspaper people who can get their money from government owned gambling websites (In Turkey). In those website there are almost no promotion or bonuses. The ratios for football and other games are much lower compare to the other websites. Despite that, they still try to get away from big winners. By big winners, I mean people who win more then 2000 dollars.

kkkkk
    kkkkk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16030

is tipico a turkish or from other country ?

Utku
    Utku's Avatar Become A Pro!

Another country, I just gave an example from Turkey. I mean you can even trust government about these issues.

kkkkk
    kkkkk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16030

ok, thx a lot.

Ganesh
    Ganesh's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tipico had some problems few moths ago but they payed to everybody.
    Last edited by Ganesh; 07-07-10 at 09:52 AM.

kamoon
    kamoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tipico is registered and licensed in Malta (LGA) so basically they have no or only a little control over what they can or cannot do. It's a shame so many bookies are licensed in Malta because the regulatory body really is too weak and in favor of the bookies, in my opinion.

Toit
    Trust me.
    Toit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6775

Quote Originally Posted by Ganesh View Post

Tipico had some problems few moths ago but they payed to everybody.
    Really?
    I thought they removed bonus money from people abusing an offer.

jetset
    jetset's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

it does not concern bonuses! I bet completely normally and won, only problems had and jetz to have her me account closed. what can one make against this shit bookie?

Toit
    Trust me.
    Toit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6775

Quote Originally Posted by jetset View Post

it does not concern bonuses! I bet completely normally and won, only problems had and jetz to have her me account closed. what can one make against this shit bookie?
    If you read the shit reply below and fill in the shit complaint form, maybe the shit posters on this shit board or one of the shit moderators from shit SBR can help you with your shit complaint...

Quote Originally Posted by AimingHigh View Post
    First, fill out the SBR complaint form - link in my signature.

Second, if you want other users to offer you any advice, we'll need a bit more information: When did you deposit? Did you take a bonus? was there a rollover requirement attached and did you complete it? At what point did they close your account (before / after you requested payment)? have they give you any explanation for closing it? .... basically everything you'd need to put in the complaint.

potless
    potless's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 162

maybe sorts out you dodgy informations for big mafia bookie
    (poor quality scam docs )

then use only quliteee book like butphonix

one beer too few
    one beer too few's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Toit View Post
    If you read the shit reply below and fill in the shit complaint form, maybe the shit posters on this shit board or one of the shit moderators from shit SBR can help you with your shit complaint...

Hahahaha...

Best advice ever, the op obviously doesnt speak (or type) great english but he knows the words that count!! makes me wonder how his conversations with the support people there went!