SPECULATOR 13
    SPECULATOR 13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Which has more liquidity for NHL sides: Matchbook or Bookmaker?

The reason i ask is because last season a lot guys where complaining on SBR that they couldn't bet more than 325$ or 425$ on a NHL sides because the liquidity wasn't there MOST OF THE TIMES,however the individuals whom made these claims where not always the most reliable and where sometimes contradicted by the very few whom bothered too.Nobody cares about the NHL i know,
    however i'm Canadian and i ain't into basketball thus i need the dam thing in order to hope to make a few quids.
    BOOKMAKER according to their Website and SBR review will take 5k online PERIOD!!
    REGARDLESS of the sport?
    So lads is it true that Matchbook does not have the liquidity to be considered as a viable NHL betting source?

Keith Richard
    alive and well
    Keith Richard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4723

Are we talking about a good witch or a bad witch?

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Matchbook, and it's not even close.

DukeJohn
    DukeJohn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by SPECULATOR 13 View Post
    The reason i ask is because last season a lot guys where complaining on SBR that they couldn't bet more than 325$ or 425$ on a NHL sides because the liquidity wasn't there MOST OF THE TIMES,however the individuals whom made these claims where not always the most reliable and where sometimes contradicted by the very few whom bothered too.Nobody cares about the NHL i know,
    however i'm Canadian and i ain't into basketball thus i need the dam thing in order to hope to make a few quids.
    BOOKMAKER according to their Website and SBR review will take 5k online PERIOD!!
    REGARDLESS of the sport?
    So lads is it true that Matchbook does not have the liquidity to be considered as a viable NHL betting source?
    While it is true Matchbook does not always have liquidity in NHL, especially during a time you wish to place your bet, it still will often have really good lines.

I would suggest you open and account in both and while your at it fund a Pinnacle account.

BoL,

SPECULATOR 13

Quote Originally Posted by DukeJohn View Post
    While it is true Matchbook does not always have liquidity in NHL, especially during a time you wish to place your bet, it still will often have really good lines.

I would suggest you open and account in both and while your at it fund a Pinnacle account.

BoL,

Thanks duke,
    Matchy's lines are unbeatable especially when you are a serious and systematic speculator,allot of "mug" could have been had in GM1 btwn the caps vs habs with the jose theodore angle among other things,
    however DJ nothing is more infuriating after having spend up to 4hrs sometimes "breaking things down"to lay your stake and not have it covered.At the moment i must chose one because i have a shamefully limited bankroll to start wagering with in September.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    Matchbook, and it's not even close.
    Fishy
    Let me understand this:
    BOOKMAKER have a 5k general online limits(incl.the NHL i suppose)
    but MATCHBOOK according to you out distance BM by "a country mile"?
    Look i'm not arguing or denying what you are saying old chum since i do not know,but do you mean to say that we can drop way above 5k in MATCHBOOK?

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17021

Since you asked about liquidity, Bookmaker is the correct answer. You can always get a sizable bet on the side you want at the Cris books. As far as getting the best price, MB is almost always better--but you may have to wait to get your offer matched.

SPECULATOR 13

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    Since you asked about liquidity, Bookmaker is the correct answer. You can always get a sizable bet on the side you want at the Cris books. As far as getting the best price, MB is almost always better--but you may have to wait to get your offer matched.
    10-4 Hedgy,

RichardGeorge
    RichardGeorge's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm confused... is he talking about bookmaker? or betmaker?

If its betmaker... then obv its matchbook.

If its bookmaker.... probably close... not sure if you can get down more then 5k on a game at matchbook for nhl.

20Four7
    Timmy T = Failure
    20Four7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4120

When your roll is 7.50...... matchbook will give you all the liquidity you want on NHL. Fishy has taken my offers for a whole 2 to 4 cents a few times.....

xKMACKx
    xKMACKx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8449

Cant speak for Bookmaker but Matchbook has never failed me yet