pico
    USC ml
    pico's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1634

i think 5dimes is ran by bunch wiseguys

if you have account at the greek, you i'll realize how nice it is to have curtious female cs people answer your questions, place wagers, resolve problems.

5dimes customer service people are just plain unpleasant. maybe it is me. everytime i called them to place a wager or ask a question, it is always some dude who sounds like a local or a wiseguy. they don't listen and get irritated at you for speaking too fast or too slow.

anyways, i moved all my money over to matchbook yesterday, so i don't have to deal with them anymore. sticking with pinny, oly and matchbook. the only reason i played there is because i still have some bonus pending, and i don't think it is worth the aggrevation plus i need to get 5x rollover. their line sucks anyways.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

You would be unpleasant too if you were holed up in a ratty facility with not so much as a vending machine like the 5D employees. Sure didn't take the Bodog approach in their establishment, but they pay. They need a pool table or something so they can blow off steam.

Matchbook has a few nice ladies working for them, never had a conversation where I wasn't totally satisfied over there.

pico
    USC ml

Quote Originally Posted by crazyl View Post
    You would be unpleasant too if you were holed up in a ratty facility with not so much as a vending machine like the 5D employees. Sure didn't take the Bodog approach in their establishment, but they pay. They need a pool table or something so they can blow off steam.

Matchbook has a few nice ladies working for them, never had a conversation where I wasn't totally satisfied over there.
    really? 5dimes facility is like a sweat shop with bunch of guys? that sounds horrible. i am against sweat shops, so i am not going to give them any more of my money

guitarjosh
    guitarjosh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9424

I just use their IM. That works great. Same with Matchbook. I can't understand Matchbook clerks through the accents.

pico
    USC ml

Quote Originally Posted by guitarjosh View Post
    I just use their IM. That works great. Same with Matchbook. I can't understand Matchbook clerks through the accents.
    matchbook's IM is horrible. takes forever for them to reply. i have a feeling all matchbook cs people only have 1 finger. i always call them up.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4627

I haven't had a problem with 5dimes on the phone (only talked to women, good timing I guess) or via live chat. Plus I find their lines pretty good for what I do. I like their reduced juice and their 10 cent money lines on all sports.

Never took them up on any bonuses either (I didn't want to risk the reduced juice), if that matters in customer service.

guitarjosh
    guitarjosh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9424

Quote Originally Posted by picoman View Post
    matchbook's IM is horrible. takes forever for them to reply. i have a feeling all matchbook cs people only have 1 finger. i always call them up.
    It is slow, but I like it better then having to ask them to repeat what they just said after every sentance.

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3753

Yes there are some unpleasant attitudes when you call 5 dimes
    BUT
    They have always paid me in the typical industry time frame

Doug
    Doug's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1298

lines are good under reduced.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4627

Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    lines are good under reduced.

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by onlòóker View Post

If he would only let a player bet them.

pico
    USC ml

Quote Originally Posted by katstale View Post
    If he would only let a player bet them.
    exactly. 250 dollar limit works for most people though. 5dimes is scared to have unbalanced sides.

Doug

5D should be a top 3 out for most players. Most guys are under 250-500 bets anyways.

thebigguy
    thebigguy's Avatar Become A Pro!

5 dimes goes well.

Red_Sux
    Red_Sux's Avatar Become A Pro!

5dimes sucks

punchmaster
    punchmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 345

Quote Originally Posted by Red_Sux View Post
    5dimes sucks

They do not suck. There is a place for 5 dimes and they should be one nice tool in your kit, along with a few others that work for you. Any book that pays and offers wagers that I can't find anywhere else gets my approval.

accuscoresucks
    accuscoresucks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

ever notice when trying to talk to cs at the greek is like trying to talk to a brick wall

pico
    USC ml

Quote Originally Posted by accuscoresucks View Post
    ever notice when trying to talk to cs at the greek is like trying to talk to a brick wall
    yes. i was often asked for my payout password when i am notifying them about a deposit.

Doug

5D is top shelf, unless you pissed off Tony somehow !

pico
    USC ml

Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    5D is top shelf, unless you pissed off Tony somehow !
    i don't like their attitude. plenty of A books out there

Diddy
    Diddy's Avatar Become A Pro!

5 DIMES IS THE SHIT

I HAVE NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEMS THERE!

AND I ACTUALLY LIKE WHEN THE "WISE GUYS/LOCALS" ANSWER THE PHONE...BECAUSE THEY SPEAK PERFECT ENGLISH!

Diddy
    Diddy's Avatar Become A Pro!

OH! AND I FORGOT TO MENTION!

THEY ****ING PAY REALLY QUICK!

area51steve
    area51steve's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Diddy View Post
    5 DIMES IS THE SHIT

I HAVE NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEMS THERE!

AND I ACTUALLY LIKE WHEN THE "WISE GUYS/LOCALS" ANSWER THE PHONE...BECAUSE THEY SPEAK PERFECT ENGLISH!
    I agree.. When you call 5dimes you get people who speak clear and are easy to understand and their live help on the website is always there and easy to use.. When you call greek and betjam it's hard to understand those people without pulling out your hair.

They offer a bunch of different odds and nice reduced juice lines. Payouts are the fastest you can get in the industry and you will always receive your money..

I've never had any problems playing at 5dimes and I would recommend them to anyone.. I give em an A+

Doug

Quote Originally Posted by picoman View Post
    i don't like their attitude. plenty of A books out there
    But very few with -105 that take Gringos. I'd take 5D over CRIS anyday, even though CRIS books are more solid financially,IMO.

I think 5D should be rated A, not A+.

greek
    greek's Avatar Become A Pro!

i had a problem last week at 5 dimes -- the guy was rushing me and told me to hurry up, cause other people want to bet --- little arrogant clown ! --- iam the customer ! i had to remind him so hed shut up and be polite and pleasant .

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

For the girls who like 5 dimes--just win consistently--you will see the true nature.

Collars, delays, changing your limits around for internet wagering (so you are never sure how much you can really wager). All it takes to see this and more is winning. Hopefully some of you will get there and then graduate.

b+ book for college kids and grandmas

I forgot to add masochists!

Winpro
    Winpro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5351

5 DIMES IS THE SHIT

But can you offer me another bookie with Tennis Challengers and Doubles matches?

rake922
    rake922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2111

They have $500 limits? if so, that's weak

SHAWN GOTTI
    SHAWN GOTTI's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by rake922 View Post
    They have $500 limits? if so, that's weak

I DONT THINK SOOO...MAYBEE ON AN HALF TIME COLLEGE HOOPS TOTAL! I KNOW I BET LIKE 3 DIMEE ON 2ND HALF MICH/ILL IN FOOTS! THAT WAS OVER THE PHONE, SO MAYBEE THEY HAVE INTERNET LIMITS?

IM NOT A SHILL FOR 5 DIMES! BUT, I AM SO SURPRISED THAT ANY OF YOU HAD PROBLEMS THERE!

I BEEN PLAYING THERE BOUT 6 YEARS.....AND NEVER A PROBLEM WITH SERVICE OR PAYOUTS!

AND IVE BEAT THEM....

SO SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT U GUYS PROBLEMS!

BUT I LOVE 5 DIMES

5 star bomb
    5 star bomb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by SHAWN GOTTI View Post
    I DONT THINK SOOO...MAYBEE ON AN HALF TIME COLLEGE HOOPS TOTAL! I KNOW I BET LIKE 3 DIMEE ON 2ND HALF MICH/ILL IN FOOTS! THAT WAS OVER THE PHONE, SO MAYBEE THEY HAVE INTERNET LIMITS?

IM NOT A SHILL FOR 5 DIMES! BUT, I AM SO SURPRISED THAT ANY OF YOU HAD PROBLEMS THERE!

I BEEN PLAYING THERE BOUT 6 YEARS.....AND NEVER A PROBLEM WITH SERVICE OR PAYOUTS!

AND IVE BEAT THEM....

SO SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT U GUYS PROBLEMS!

BUT I LOVE 5 DIMES

WOAHHH!! Gotti is a high roller, did you win that 3k bet I hope Gotti??