Peep
    Peep's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anyone getting paid at Jazz/ABC of late?

Know there were a few slow pay threads here last week, couldn't find them though.

Believe it or not, I was actually thinking of reloading there.

But not much sense of that if they are still not paying. So are they paying?

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

The email I got basically said not at the moment, but are hoping to send everyone "something" as soon as possible. It took me 3 weeks and 5 emails to even get that response.

trumpdown
    trumpdown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Does the well always run dry on these lower rated books during Summer? Only to pick up again in the Fall?

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

According to the payout thread, two payments were recieved today.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Two players reported payment to SBR today that had written in via complaint form.

One for $5,000, one for $4,000.

justonetime
    justonetime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4467

Glad to hear a couple of people have been paid. I feel I have been waiting longer than most. I have been trying to get my entire balance out since May 3rd, but have only received $2500. If you include the time I was waiting for a Neteller payout before Neteller suspended their accounts, I have been waiting since early April. I am still owed $5445.
    It's strange that I was told that checks were not available. Then bank wires were not currently available because they were changing banks. And on Monday I was told that e-wallets are no longer available, although SBR reports that they are waiting for a wire to hit their Moneybookers account. Honestly, it sounds more like they are waiting for customer deposits to hit their Moneybookers account.
    Anyway, Harvey told me on Monday that a wire would be sent to me this week. I am hoping for the best, but have serious doubts about receiving it as promised many times.

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17021

Quote Originally Posted by justonetime View Post
    Anyway, Harvey told me on Monday that a wire would be sent to me this week. I am hoping for the best, but have serious doubts about receiving it as promised many times.
    Let us know if the wire goes through, because I want to withdraw most of my remaining balance by wire. I was the one that just received a $4000 check after 2 months. I first tried for a wire, but had to switch to a check later because wires were unavailable. The long payout delays and the drop to C by SBR has me quite concerned about ABC's future.
    Last edited by HedgeHog; 07-02-10 at 02:28 PM. Reason: typo

HedgeHog

NM-duplicate post.
    Last edited by HedgeHog; 07-02-10 at 02:27 PM.

justonetime

I just sent Harvey an e-mail asking if he has sent out the wire, will let you know when he responds.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Quote Originally Posted by Peep View Post
    Know there were a few slow pay threads here last week, couldn't find them though.

Believe it or not, I was actually thinking of reloading there.

But not much sense of that if they are still not paying. So are they paying?
    People are slowly getting funds. But SBR is advising players to steer clear for now. Deposits on hand will help them process back out fast going into foots but you don't want to be there if the first month of NFL is bad.

Peep
    Peep's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks Bill.

I have personally met Harvey, he was fun, and I like the book. But you are right, until they get back to paying like clockwork, no sense in sending funds to the book.

Thremp
    Thremp's Avatar Become A Pro!

Gonna end up seeing my balance at Bookmaker.com in a year.

GGZOLA
    GGZOLA's Avatar Become A Pro!

well i have a substantial figure there and i would be glad to have that happen instead of them running off with the money. If someone can either here or PM me as to how they are doing its very hard to get a good read on them or even if they will be around come NFL. Would they run or negotiate books bailouts?

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5551

This sucks as I really like Jazz.I hope things change here

justonetime

The last e-mail I received from Harvey on Mon, 6/28, he wrote:

Good morning,

Since we do not offer e-wallet I am not sure what this refers to……your remaining funds of $5445 will be wired in the next week and your account will be closed. Sorry for the difficulties and good luck in the future.

Harvey

Yesterday, July 4th, I logged into my account and noticed that my balance was zeroed out, and in my history, I see that there was a withdrawal transaction for $5445 made, 07/04/2010 06:54 PM.
    Now I can no longer log into my account. Although I still have not received the funds in my bank account, I do hope that this means that the wire was actually sent. Just have to wait and see.

GGZOLA

why did they close your account did you request that with the withdrawal?

justonetime

Quote Originally Posted by GGZOLA View Post
    why did they close your account did you request that with the withdrawal?
    Do not really understand why they closed my account. I have not placed a wager there in a couple of months since not being able to withdraw in a timely manner. I did beat them overall, so maybe that has something to do with it.

GGZOLA

man just dont know what 2 make of them. Hearing lotsa stuff good, bad, and ugly

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20513

Quote Originally Posted by GGZOLA View Post
    man just dont know what 2 make of them. Hearing lotsa stuff good, bad, and ugly

when in doubt, stay out

robertg
    robertg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
    when in doubt, stay out

amen.

justonetime

I received my remaining balance, minus a $100 withdrawal fee, today by wire. The net amount received was a little over $5300. Although I was told I would not be charged any withdrawal fees, I'm happy to have finally been paid. Hope anyone else waiting will get their payments soon also.

justonetime

Lou,
    I tried sending you a e-mail a few times to let you know that I was finally paid, but it keeps getting bounced back with a "failure notice." Anyway, just wanted to let you know that I'm grateful for the help I received from you to get paid. Appreciate all the work you and the others at SBR do.

HedgeHog

Thanks for the update, JOT. I will also be requesting a wire shortly.

Sfritts8
    Sfritts8's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am trying to withdrawal my balance of $8,000. My first email was responded to quickly by Harvey and he said that they will not send a wire to my American bank, Wachovia for some reason, I have received bankwires from a couple other sites to Wachovia, no problem, I am still relatively new to sports betting so I dont have a lot of experience with this kind of thing. I emailed him back and asked him to tell me what US Banks they do wire money to but that was on Friday and still no response. I do not mind paying the $100 fee to get my $8,000 out and into whatever bank they will send the wire to, I could just open up an account with whatever bank but I would think they could respond to my emails a bit quicker so I could have the money sent to me in a reasonable time frame.

GGZOLA

i think right now they have more of a moving money out situation than a stiffing problem. I could be wrong but thats the vibe im getting. Be patient yet assertive keep writing emails. Some reason they can't work out an acceptable means of paying people. i dont know why they cant send checks like bodog, phx, etc. To this day they has never stiffed, yes payments very slow but better than getting stiffed.

Sfritts8
    Sfritts8's Avatar Become A Pro!

Still no email today. If I dont hear from them by Thursday, I am going to file a complaint with SBR.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by justonetime View Post
    Lou,
    I tried sending you a e-mail a few times to let you know that I was finally paid, but it keeps getting bounced back with a "failure notice." Anyway, just wanted to let you know that I'm grateful for the help I received from you to get paid. Appreciate all the work you and the others at SBR do.
    Thanks for the update justonetime — that's strange to hear about the failure notice with email bouncing. I'll see if our IT department can pinpoint why your messages were not delivered.

GGZOLA

SF, for what its worth I was told last week after receiving my last payout by harvey to email him on thursday of this week for next request info. He said he was going to be out until then.