mnogotochi88
    mnogotochi88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Blocked my credit card

Hello,

I'm playing on bwin and yesterday I lost my credit card, but before I lost it I made some withdrawals to it. So, no I blocked it and trying to get money back to my bwin account because I am not able to receive money on my blocked card. It will simply return to bwin because of non-existence of credit card number. Is it really to get back my money? Has anyone got a similar problem? I already wrote costumer service about this problem and asked to cancel my withdrawals, but no response. Thank you forward!

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20525

Surely it's simply a matter of informing Bwin of your new credit card number when you get it?
    Your issuing bank will no doubt provide you with a letter confirming the cancellation of the old card and Bwin will accept that as evidence that all is above board?

mnogotochi88

So, I'm going to get new credit card in 1-2 days. Then I need to send them new credit card information and they will send withdrawn amount to my new credit card?

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20525

Quote Originally Posted by mnogotochi88 View Post
    So, I'm going to get new credit card in 1-2 days. Then I need to send them new credit card information and they will send withdrawn amount to my new credit card?
    I see no good reason for them not to do that subject to provision of satisfactory evidence which I expect they may ask for.
    Points Awarded:

mnogotochi88 gave Hareeba! 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

mnogotochi88

Okay, really thank for your replies!

Rollins08
    Rollins08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

You should check with you bank. I believe that even if you report a card lost - if there is a credit coming in it will hit your bank account. The same thing happened to me except the credit wasn't coming from a book, it was from a store. The refund still took.
    Points Awarded:

mnogotochi88 gave Rollins08 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

mnogotochi88

Yeah, just contacted my bank, and they said that if the payment was sent to you via ****, but card was blocked, credit also comes. They said that status of the credit card is not checked. Will wait and see Thank you, Rollins08!