wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

bet jamaica and bookmaker experiences

well i have been using these two books for a while now and have to say there is a difference between the two. Let me start with the bet jamaica. this is the best book hands down for smaller players like me. I only use ** and usually deposit around 100-250 dollars a pop. They have been great with bonuses and payouts. If i email them and request a bonus they have it to me within 10 minutes. I have asked them for free plays when i havent been able to deposit and they give it to me most of the time. i finished in the top 25 of the weekly tourney one week but didnt realize if i didnt bet they take 75 percent of the prize. i sent them a email and guess what they said no problem and gave me the full 100 dollars. When they credited me with the 50 dollar free play at christmas, i sent a email a couple days later and ask for another one and they told me yes. They have always been awesome with payouts. I won 8000 on video poker back earlier in the year and had 1500 the same day and rest by check in 2 days. I deposited 150 back in november won 900 on video poker in 1 hour and cashed out 700 ** and had it 7 hours after i deposited.Most books wont even let you cash out the same day, they gave me no troubles at all. I have never had a problem with their customer service or anything. A+++++
    Bookmaker i played at sometimes because i like some poker also. Also i like to deposit 50 dollars which i cant do at betjm because 100 min on **. I have had a lot of troubles with their cs. Back around christmas i was told to send a ** to a certain place and person and i did. 2 hours later it wasnt in my account yet. I called and they told sorry that reciever isnt correct for the location you will have to call ** and change locations for us to pick it up. This to me is troubling because i dont want ** asking questions etc. It looks suspcious when you call ** and say oh the person in peru cant pick it up but she is now in costa rica she can pick it up now there. they didnt care. Well today i was told to send it somewhere. i did. I with my kidney stone drive to the store send the money. when i call to get the number they tell me oh that location is closed today. You have to call ** and change again. I get a little upset as you can imagine. i do it and of course get the third degree from **. When i call back to bookmaker all i ask is that they give me a 10 dollar free play or maybe pay the 6.99 fees on the 60 dollar **. They tell me that they cant do that because i am not that large of a player. I told them its about the fact that this now has happened to me twice. He says sir you have only sent 13 **'s to us in 3 months, we have players that do that in 2 weeks ** is not going get suspcious with you changing names or locations that easily. I guess its principal and customer service to me. He told me that there was nothing he could do for me and hung up . Also when i did do one cashout with them they left the money in my account and told me the payout would be 7 days. I like a dummy spent the money so i cant blame anyone but myself for that but didnt like that. Don't get me wrong i am not here bashing bookmaker i just want to show the difference between these two books. I really think betjm should be rank higher.
    good luck today guys

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks for sharing your experiences. It's well known that Bookmaker has horrible support issues, not sure what kind of training their staff goes through but obviously isn't much. Maybe they really do just hire people for their looks.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks for sharing your experiences wtt.

The one thing you must remember is that BetJamaica is a recreational book, while Bookmaker caters to professional action.

greek
    greek's Avatar Become A Pro!

thanks for warning about bookmaker bet jamiaca is great , any problems at 5 dimes?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

5 Dimes is good for recreational players

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

IMO, betjamaica is about as good as it gets. Very professional CS and really just a great overall book. This is one of those books where I could have millions of dollars in my account (never would happen though) and I wouldn't lose a minute of sleep.

greek
    greek's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks Jj Hope Your Betting Lightly

THESE DAYS
    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    5 Dimes is good for recreational players

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by greek View Post
    any problems at 5 dimes?
    No sir their are no outstanding complaints levied against 5Dimes at this time.

Wrigley
    Wrigley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9423

Scotty at betjam is the best around in resolving any issues you have.

Wrigley
    Wrigley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9423

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    No sir their are no outstanding complaints levied against 5Dimes at this time.
    Another book that you hardly ever hear any posters complaining about

Del Zamora
    Del Zamora's Avatar Become A Pro!

Your company is crooked, and you wonder why some are hesitant to put any of our money, in your dirty crooked hands. Your representatives are the most unprofessional I have ever run into. The drop the f bomb at will, and threaten customers. If I were there in Jamaica, I would show up myself, at your crooked place. Your representatives do not scare me. I will not rest until you live up to the standards, that all waging sites should live up to. No profanity, no threats and pay what you owe. Your representatives tried to belittle me by the amount. Well if it is so small an amount, then pay it, you cheapos. I say if you steal a dollar, you'll steal a million. SHAME ON YOU!

Del Zamora
    Enclosed FBI report. Look for the updates on Twitter, Facebook, Myspace, and any and all gambling websites that I can contact. Your competition will be more than happy to know how your crooked enterprise operates. I will not rest. Your representatives have pushed me past the point. SHAME ON THEM!

Del

jashtonrich
    im back
    jashtonrich's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4929

nice write up i left bet jamaica for 5 dimes and i'm not too impressed on cs so i went back to bet jamaica and i'm so glad i hate losing money but if thats the case please still treat me like i'm human and not some low class because what i might lose is probably more than some will ever win ----go lakers

5050's Avatar Become A Pro!

Greek

5050's Avatar Become A Pro!

Betjm

GamblingDonna
    GamblingDonna's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Wrigley View Post
    Scotty at betjam is the best around in resolving any issues you have.
    My husband's name is Scott.

THE HITMAN
    THE HITMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16230

Have had a couple of issues with Bookmaker CS reps.............none with Betj.

redrum
    Update your status
    redrum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

betjam is great 5Dimes cust svc sucks

sq764
    sq764's Avatar Become A Pro!

BetJM customer service is downright terrible. And the few times I've reached them, they have been quite rude. I only stay there because they pay track odds for horseracing

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Quote Originally Posted by sq764 View Post
    BetJM customer service is downright terrible. And the few times I've reached them, they have been quite rude. I only stay there because they pay track odds for horseracing
    Been with them for years...........never a problem and as nice as can be.

Not sure what you did to piss them off.