vmchockey
    vmchockey's Avatar Become A Pro!

5dimes cancelling my WC wagers?

This is the second time it has happened. The first time I put money on Chile to win and they canceled my bet and then halfway through the game they uncanceled it. This afternoon I put a wager on Spain to win by 2, and they did. I come onto my account to see my winnings and I see that the bet was canceled? Is there any way to find out why they are doing this? I don't understand but it's annoying me seeing as how it probably wouldn't have been canceled if I lost the bet...

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

This thread will get much better after you talk to Tony about this. remember to record the conversation or take scrupulous notes and then post those right back here. I will be waiting for the updates.

pjesnik24
    kicked out
    pjesnik24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13320

Quote Originally Posted by vmchockey View Post
    This is the second time it has happened. The first time I put money on Chile to win and they canceled my bet and then halfway through the game they uncanceled it. This afternoon I put a wager on Spain to win by 2, and they did. I come onto my account to see my winnings and I see that the bet was canceled? Is there any way to find out why they are doing this? I don't understand but it's annoying me seeing as how it probably wouldn't have been canceled if I lost the bet...
    you were probably betting the asian handicaps

AimingHigh
    AimingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't know about the Chile bet, but if the Spain bet was "Spain -2", given that they won by exactly 2 goals (score was 2:0), the bet was rightly voided. You would have won if you'd bet "Spain -1.5" or less.

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Definitely contact Tony, you got screwed!