jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

How Is E-Wallet Express??

See some good books use it

Who uses this funding method?

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have, it's alright but not something you'd prefer using for an extended period of time.

To open your account, you must validate checking account which consists of making a deposit of maximum $150, they will then debit that amount plus a few cents (takes like 3-4 business days), and after you validate the amount you'll have that amount in your account. At that point, you'll be able to deposit up to $750 instantly with a 8.8% fee on every deposit (bad).

I used them enough to get my limits raised to around $1500 but then stopped, the best part of their service is the deposit that takes 4 business days to clear. They charge only $10 on that transaction which is the same as **, but it's not available instantly. They don't process cashouts, and if they did, they'd charge 10%... books will send you a check.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's an ok funding option coach. However the one problem I do have with them is the 10% fee for withdrawing your funds ($150 max fee).

Anyways, It's basically the same type of thing that Neteller is/was for U.S. players in todays market standards. The problem is that their is not all that many books that are using this payment method. BoDog, 5Dimes, Bookmaker, and some poker sites.

Heres the basic breakdown for them in regards to their levels:

Level 1 is 750 and before advancing to level 2 you have to wait 60 days before your bumped to it ($1500 a week). I believe it's a repeat cycle before advancing to level 3 as well which is $4500, and that the maximum. It's been a while since I've really checked into this part here, so it might have change. However, the one that did stick out to me though was that you couldn't withdraw funds back into your bank using this processor.

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7184

bigboydan,

I do agree that 10% fee to withdrawal is steep. I would rather going with something else other than that. Thanks for the info.

greek
    greek's Avatar Become A Pro!

something else like what? wallet express ? neteller ?

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just to clarify, no one will ever actually be charged 10% to w/d because eWallet doesn't currently process withdrawals back to Americans. You'd just cash out normally through your book.

The more outrageous fee is the 8.8% on instant deposits. That's where they screw you. Better off just using the deposit method that is 10$ and takes 4 days to hit your account, or just finding another payment method.

steve18
    steve18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 848

Is there any deposit option today for Americans where a player can sign up for something like ewallet, depost from his bank account through something like ewallet a small amount into a book and then withdrawl that amount back to ewallet or whatever then send it back to his bank account?

JW Cash
    JW Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!

What about ******** **** Debit Card ??

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Got a free $50 from Ewallet. Deposit fee is bad. Easy though.

Busterflywheel
    Busterflywheel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Not worth the 9% they charge you to hold your money...CRAZY

steve18
    steve18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 848

Any other alternatives?

blix177
    blix177's Avatar Become A Pro!

The $10 dollar fix charge applies up to $1000 so it will be 1 percent.