86chili
    86chili's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pinnaclepsports down??

Not working for like more than an hour...
    anyone?

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pinnacle is up here and according to this website monitor - http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/pinnaclesports.com.

Have you tried clearing cache?

86chili
    86chili's Avatar Become A Pro!

ye I've tried it already.. maybe I got a problem with my network. Thanks you anyway

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by 86chili View Post
    ye I've tried it already.. maybe I got a problem with my network. Thanks you anyway
    yes the problem must be with your network, working fine where.

chunnnn2010
    chunnnn2010's Avatar Become A Pro!

no problem here. the site works fine

jackkkk2009
    jackkkk2009's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3882

need to use updated Firefox, i think.

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

All good this morning. might need new IP if u can manage that

uva3021
    uva3021's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 381

not working for me, had to use ultrasurf, still can't get in through DOM or get XML

SBR Lou

Quote Originally Posted by uva3021 View Post
    not working for me, had to use ultrasurf, still can't get in through DOM or get XML
    If you're scraping data from the page or refreshing the page more than what's consistent with normal use, there's a chance they blocked your IP from accessing the site. I'd suggest sending an e-mail to them at csd@pinnaclesports.com.

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

hey lou,

i know this isn't related to pinnacle, but i'm in costa rica on amnet internet, and i've noticed several times, usually 1-2 times a day, and i can't access SBR at all. it won't ping or traceroute. it's usually down for about an hour, then it comes back up. i have to end up connecting to a vpn in the states in order to access sbr. any idea what's up ?

SBR Lou

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    hey lou, i know this isn't related to pinnacle, but i'm in costa rica on amnet internet, and i've noticed several times, usually 1-2 times a day, and i can't access SBR at all. it won't ping or traceroute. it's usually down for about an hour, then it comes back up. i have to end up connecting to a vpn in the states in order to access sbr. any idea what's up ?
    Hey Chili,

Amnet can be a pain in the neck, I've had to do the same a few times when not in office. I've forwarded your comments to our IT department though to see if they can diagnose anything specific.

TGHMak
    Update your status
    TGHMak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

It's actually down again right now, when they used to be one of my primary books I noticed their website being down for short periods of time almost every week.

As I finished typing this post the website appears to be back up again. This was never a large issue for me since I was just logging in to check what lines they had up and the issue rarely occurred during North American sports peak hours, but no A+ book should have their users worry about accessing their account during anytime.

uva3021
    uva3021's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 381

Quote Originally Posted by Lou View Post
    If you're scraping data from the page or refreshing the page more than what's consistent with normal use, there's a chance they blocked your IP from accessing the site. I'd suggest sending an e-mail to them at csd@pinnaclesports.com.
    it shouldn't be a problem, I only do it about once or twice a day

but I am having problems, can connect through IpodTouch but not through computer, i just need their lines for my spreadsheet lol, can bet through mobile or call if

harvesters
    harvesters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6665

E-mail them and ask what the specific problem is.

mapper
    mapper's Avatar Become A Pro!

backup time dude, relax!