VTranX
    VTranX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 314

AHC Withdrawing

I'm looking to withdraw about $1,000 using the ACH option. You think it will raise any eyebrows at my bank? What the max I should withdraw at a time without causing any bank problems?

chunnnn2010
    chunnnn2010's Avatar Become A Pro!

up to $2500?? i remember that's the maximum amount i could withdraw via ACH at Nine.com before

VTranX

Quote Originally Posted by chunnnn2010 View Post
    up to $2500?? i remember that's the maximum amount i could withdraw via ACH at Nine.com before
    the max is $3,000 at bookmaker but that's not the point. I want to know how much i can withdraw with out my bank noticing.

pete346
    pete346's Avatar Become A Pro!

if it is a small bank or credit union they will notice.

John Dough
    John Dough's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10100

Anything under 3K generally shouldn't be a noticeable amount. Any remotely major bank processes thousands of transactions for low 4-figures weekly. I've been depositing checks around 3K (several much larger in the past) for about a decade and never once had a problem.

It's natural to be paranoid if you're not used to this sort of thing, and I've personally never used ACH, but there's a 99% chance your bank could care less.

thegreen
    thegreen's Avatar Become A Pro!

They won't notice and if they do say anything make something up like an investment or employment earnings. I get these all then time amounts from $300-$2000 and have never been questioned.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

$1,000 isn't going to raise any eyebrows. Even if you were withdrawing significantly more, I wouldn't be worried about anything other than the IRS should you not intend to pay taxes on your gambling related income.

VTranX

Quote Originally Posted by Lou View Post
    $1,000 isn't going to raise any eyebrows. Even if you were withdrawing significantly more, I wouldn't be worried about anything other than the IRS should you not intend to pay taxes on your gambling related income.

What if my gambling losses outweigh my gambling income?

John Dough
    John Dough's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10100

Quote Originally Posted by VTranX View Post
    What if my gambling losses outweigh my gambling income?
    You're still supposed to report both (but you can only deduct losses up to the amount of the winnings).

Caveat: I am neither an accountant nor a tax attorney.