bubba
    bubba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8458

matchbook- poor service

trsut me, i love matchbook as much as the next guy. but im trying to trasnfer money from 5Dimes to matchbook. 5dimes keeps emailing them, matchbook says no email has been recieved. been working on this all morning. this is not the 1st time this has happened with matchbook, always similar. im trying to give them money. and they dont have phone cs anymore or so they say. but i go on livechat and there is nobody there so i end up calling anyway. im sure ill get my money and i dont care if it takes them all day to put it in the account. just tell me the email has been recieved from 5dimes so i know they will add in my money eventually.

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13978

they are getting weird. starting with no phone sevice and insane rules for transfers and deposits of all things.. what's next?

jackkkk2009
    jackkkk2009's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3882

either of 5dimes/matchbook will sometimes have problem with their book to book transfer..

bubba
    bubba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8458

finally got trasnfer done

even if 5dimes was at fault (doubtful) they were much easier to reach. i think there cs is underrated. anytime im on the phone or livechat with matchbook they make me feel guilty for wasting their time.

heyman
    heyman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by relaaxx View Post
    they are getting weird. starting with no phone sevice and insane rules for transfers and deposits of all things.. what's next?
    How dare they require a rollover on book-to-book transfers and pass those laws and impose those banking restrictions...

jtang0701
    jtang0701's Avatar Become A Pro!

did matchbook ever have phone service? their live chat is never working for me so i end up calling them anyways

RogueScholar
    Chairman Of The Board
    RogueScholar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

Oh yeah, Matchy had phone service for years. They didn't have this lousy attitude problem when they started, it's only surfaced as their financial stability has become more tenuous.

trumpdown
    trumpdown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

I agree about points on Matchy. I have never had a problem with transfers via 5Dimes so I'd be surprised if they are in contempt concerning this.

winM
    winM's Avatar Become A Pro!

Depends! depends!

KC
    KC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Did a MB to 5D last week took a few hours good job by both books