abcdupa
    abcdupa's Avatar Become A Pro!

When bookie stole your money ?

Hi, my question is:
    What is the best place to send a complaints on Tobet, who steal my money? Mail correspondence with Tobet didn't get any effect as tobet is lying and ignoring me in a obvious way, their explanation has no logical sens at all. I send an e-mail to LGA but after 2 weeks didn't respond an answer.

What to do now ?

Thx for any comment

abcdupa

Already sent two weeks ago, didn't get single answer, I made a phone call but they didn't pick up the phone... :<

hustla
    hustla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5619

Write a complaint, and send a PM to Lou or Justin7, they will help you if could

abcdupa

k, I will do it thx you very much

Teddy_KGB
    Teddy_KGB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6074

Would you write down your story? I'm curious what are they lying..

AimingHigh
    AimingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi OP. Teddy_KGB is right; perhaps we can help if you explain the problem in more detail?

Tobet is in the same group as Triobet and NordicBet - Nordic gaming is the ownership. Nordic is quite well established and, from memory, I can't recall any complaints about them being dishonest. I would feel my money was safe there. Seeing them in the context of their ownership suggests that whatever your problem is, it's hopefully a mistake on their part, which can be corrected, or you may have mistakenly broken one of their terms or misunderstood something. If it's the latter, we might be able to explain that to you, if you're able to add some more precise details about the problem.

austin
    austin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 28

i am also curious what the story is. i remember my withdrawals from tobet were within 2 minutes via moneybookers and without providing an id. no issue whatsoever

abcdupa

I've already sent e-mail at the advisable adress so I think it is not a problem to copy/past here my story as well. If you be willing to see attached to the mail screen-shots I will do it also. Here is goes:

Three weeks ago I placed a bet on live - over 58,5 goals during extra-time in the handball match, between MMTS Kwidzyn - KS Vive Targi Kielce. Match finished with 32:36 (12:13;25:25;29:29) 10 goals over the line and my bet was calculated as I lost. I tried to get it straight why they resulted it in that way and I received explanation that my bet concern only 1st half of extra time, and after 1st Half Time it was tie – 29:29 indeed but It can’t be seen on my bet details!!! I asked them how they can recognize which bet concern 1st Half, 2nd Half and whole extra time only? They respond me that it was explained on live betting console before 1st Half, but when I asked for a prove they didn’t get back with anything. Additionally I found interesting record in their polish regulations that all information showed in live betting console are excluded from their responsibility and for me it is obvious that they can’t refer to this record even if it is true, but I can guarantee that they were none info saying that extra time = 1st half of extra time only!!! Since they have not prepared any definition of extra time in their polish regulations they tried to persuade me that extra time is not extra time, just exist 1st of the extra time and second one only and ofc their definition can’t be questionable by me. That is ridiculous!!! During first 15 minutes I found thousands of official and trustful pages dedicated to handball and none of them says that extra time is 1Half of overtime.... According to British Olympic Association (http://www.olympics.org.uk/sportrules.aspx?gt=S&sp=HB): (...)"Each game includes two half-time periods of 30 minutes, with a 10-minute interval in between. If the match ends in a tie, the game goesinto two 5-minute periods of extra time, with a 1-minute interval between.The team with the higher score (most goals) wins.", Definition of extra time in handball from www.sportsdefinitions.com/team-handball/Extra-time.html: "Occurs when there is a tiebreak, and consists of two halves of five minutes each. If there is still a tie after the second overtime period,then a penalty shootout is used to decide the winners"Also I should mention that status of my bet was changing couple times in a period of 22 hours and at the beginning of this case I was also assured twice by their chat - operator called David that my case is resolved now, they stand corrected, and whole stake is going to be refunded with rightly winnings but it never have happened since now.

So if you are read whole the story (funniest part of the conversation between support and me I will reveal in the next post) take a look at this screen below and explain me why should I now that extra time means for them 1st period of extra time only not whole game? Regulations didn't say anything and why I'm sufferer of this precedens?

http://img706.imageshack.us/i/extratimescreen.jpg/

noyb
    noyb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6821

about that overtime you're writing about: you describe it as the "First Half of Overtime", and the "Second Half of Overtime".
    from the scoreline you provided: at the end of the 1st overtime the score was 29-29. if the score wouldn't have been a draw at that time, would a second (half) overtime still have been played or would the game have ended?

abcdupa

"If the match ends in a tie, the game goes into two 5-minute periods of extra time, with a 1-minute interval between.The team with the higher score (most goals) wins.", so it is obviost that in the situation of tie after 1st Half the 2nd Half decide. In the coupon I should be inform that I'm placing bet only on First half, not on the whole game if necessary. Or I'm wrong and I bookie would result it as whole bet game when I put my bet on under 58,5 instead of over , don't you agree ?
    Last edited by abcdupa; 06-10-10 at 11:54 AM.