mike23
    mike23's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bookmaker.com rip me off

June 1st started charging me 50bucks for payout. i used to get one free payout per month via check. Not knowing they changed their rule and this 3rd world country a$$holes don't inform me, they just charged me. This will continue unless we customers demand satisfactory service. they will continue this kind of a rip off scheme like Nigerian scammer you received in your inbox. Bookmaker customers.....attention. They are good as long as you won't give them a chance to take advantage of you.

Doug
    Doug's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1298

pretty shitty PR move !

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

lot worse stuff going on

1tarheelfan
    1tarheelfan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    lot worse stuff going on
    some people are getting screwed by stiff books,and this guy complains about 50 withdraws.

Climate
    Climate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by 1tarheelfan View Post
    some people are getting screwed by stiff books,and this guy complains about 50 withdraws.
    They do need to inform you of policy changes. That's only fair. Getting paid is the nuts, but we do need good CS also. He's got a point IMO.

stikymess
    stikymess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 63

You break off a call to CS, play the I didnt know card. Maybe they will do something for you. Ive gotten in the habit of calling for payouts that way I ask and make sure what fees they are going to jam me with.

austin
    austin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 28

imposing withdrawal fees without providing a fee free option is wrong. disappointing to hear bookmaker is involved

trumpdown
    trumpdown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Bookmaker has some of the highest fees for withdraw/s, transfers period. To play there is to know this. To take away a Free monthly withdraw is disheartening, but safety of funds, huge rolls, and opening lines are some of the reasons people play there and this is the "cost" of playing there. In other words nothing to see or be too surprised of concerning this book.

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

yep no doubt if he ony knew how bad some of these other books treated their players,h would feel greatful

gman2114
    SBR Rocks
    gman2114's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1279

What about DSI?

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looks like they might have stopped the free (up to $2500) Neteller every Friday, but its hard to tell what the fee is since that's not listed in the cashier. Which it should be. Will edit later when I see what the fee turns out to be.

Edit: Looks to be the free ewallet payout has switched to Monday til 3 EST. I think? lol
    Last edited by katstale; 06-04-10 at 10:41 AM.

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

they're poker is their strength--sure isnt customer service

lawsofpower48
    lawsofpower48's Avatar Become A Pro!

yea their poker is gooooood

M@ximo
    M@ximo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by trumpdown View Post
    Bookmaker has some of the highest fees for withdraw/s, transfers period. To play there is to know this. To take away a Free monthly withdraw is disheartening, but safety of funds, huge rolls, and opening lines are some of the reasons people play there and this is the "cost" of playing there. In other words nothing to see or be too surprised of concerning this book.
    these are the kind of statements that worries my about a book..., thanks form been very specific and point every issue they may have...

Sounds bad for Bookmakers...

Raven66
    Raven66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 685

Its true guys. I live chatted them. No more 1 month free for checks. Its comes with a $50 USD. They have some other thing thats free called ACH, its some kind of bank transfer which is free. Since these clowns never emailed me either to inform me of this change/charge. I'm never using Bookmaker again.

amarkle2
    amarkle2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

the industry is getting weak! i remember the good ol days but they are long GONE! you pay when you deposit you pay when you withdrawal.

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5551

I will definately lose sleep over this guy getting charged $50 to receive his money get over it bro

Raven66

Quote Originally Posted by dark star View Post
    I will definately lose sleep over this guy getting charged $50 to receive his money get over it bro
    Whatever buddy, keep withdrawing $200 bucks, oops i mean $150. Now STFU!

mike23
    mike23's Avatar Become A Pro!

i heard with no doubts bookmaker is one of the best in the business but for them to do this is a sign of desperation. Be careful, the people work for them are just trained to do excellent CS but they are still 3rd world scavengers. Wolf in a sheep clothing.

Raleigh77
    Raleigh77's Avatar Become A Pro!

same thing happened to me, the day before i got a free check from dsi and the next day i had to pay $50 for a check from bookmaker.

jboy4
    jboy4's Avatar Become A Pro!

The price to pay offshore.

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

So confirmed, no more free monthly withdrawal?

JoeVig
    JoeVig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by Raven66 View Post
    I'm never using Bookmaker again.
    "I'm never using _____ again" - how many times have we heard that one?

sneak-a-peak
    sneak-a-peak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

So what exactly is a "ACH" Withdrawal?

Raven66

Quote Originally Posted by JoeVig View Post
    "I'm never using _____ again" - how many times have we heard that one?
    get off my nuts!

oco1810
    oco1810's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sneak-a-peak View Post
    So what exactly is a "ACH" Withdrawal?
    An ACH withdrawal is like between a wire and a regular Check. It is deposited into your bank's account. The ask for you routing number and bank's account and send it directly to your email address. Even if you had to pay the fees for an ACH is like the best methods these guys are offering, is like $15 dollars fee, if I remember right. I dunno exactly how much it is supposed to last, I asked them for an ACH method and the money went into my account in 5 business days...

Sounds pretty good to me...

VTranX
    VTranX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 314

They give a free ACH payout per month for gold members. ACH is like an echeck but different name.

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Comparing Bookmaker charging for withdrawals to the Nigerian scam emails is ridiculous.

If you don't like being charged for withdrawing, then find another book and stop whining about it.

As far as I'm concerned, Bookmaker is one of the best books out there. When I request a withdrawal, I know the check will be in my hands within 2 business days.

One thing I do agree with is Bookmaker's customer service being subpar.