thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Sigh, once my cash out from Carbon poker goes through I'm going to drop it in Betjam. I just don't understand how there can be so many people saying they love them/hate them. I understand some people have agendas on here, and others hold a grudge for ONE long/bad cashout, but I'm just so paranoid b/c of living in the U.S. none of us have any recourse if a book takes off and closes.

John Dough
    John Dough's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10136

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    Sigh, once my cash out from Carbon poker goes through I'm going to drop it in Betjam. I just don't understand how there can be so many people saying they love them/hate them. I understand some people have agendas on here, and others hold a grudge for ONE long/bad cashout, but I'm just so paranoid b/c of living in the U.S. none of us have any recourse if a book takes off and closes.
    If you're paranoid, stick to A+ books. Nothing wrong with that, especially if you're a recreational gambler.

bigugly
    bigugly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 298

Quote Originally Posted by John Dough View Post
    If you're paranoid, stick to A+ books. Nothing wrong with that, especially if you're a recreational gambler.

John Dough
    John Dough's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10136

Quote Originally Posted by John Dough View Post
    I was also given free **/** payouts last month in lieu of checks.

Furthermore, my original check request was just debited from my account yesterday and I was told the check was being sent via regular mail. I don't know if if will be an actual check or M.O.'s like before, but it appears one of those two is once again an option. I'll report back when I receive my check in the monthly payout thread.

As an aside, I stand by my other post in this thread when I supported the posters who were tired of all the bashing and understood that these were likely processing/logistical/management issues and not a lack of financial stability. They (temporarily) lost the ability to send checks/mo's. In the meantime, they've been sending out tons of **'s and **'s and now it appears that checks may again be available.

Way too much chicken little mentality regarding this book IMO. I don't blame anyone for being overly cautious in the current environment, but if you're going to get that frantic whenever there's a payout issue, perhaps you should stick to Greek/Bookmaker.
    Check arrived today via UPS.

chunnnn2010
    chunnnn2010's Avatar Become A Pro!

i was haapy with that site at the beginning. not now.

Ella600
    Ella600's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    I know what you mean. However, I guess in a way its our fault for getting involded in the betting world!

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

i am very happy with them. requested a wire on june 4th and got it today june 14th

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Bump...

peeiempee
    peeiempee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 348

Broke them off for about 3gs. Got worried with all the negative reviews. Withdrew half to youwager and half cashed out. The payout took 2-3 weeks, but they claimed their processor was down. Got paid with no problems. My rep even called me 2 weeks later telling that they will offer me reduced juice if I redeposit. I think I will wait till football season if I am going to reactivate. Bottom line is that they have been a good book to me.

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Great book. Do not believe the naysayers!

betyuda
    betyuda's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quick question. I am interested in getting back with BP, but what I m worried about is security. Did they fix that password issue they had. I remember somebody got into my account a while back.

bigugly
    bigugly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 298

The passwords are no longer in the URLs if that's what you're asking.

Tomato
    Tomato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 618

Quote Originally Posted by bigugly View Post
    The passwords are no longer in the URLs if that's what you're asking.
    Sports-1 is still having this issue.

Tomato has posted up at BetPhoenix.

First 123