xxxvince
    xxxvince's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

haha funny
    Quote Originally Posted by sdtrader View Post
    I have had a good experience getting payouts with them, but they call me like I am in collections trying to get me to deposit.

pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    I do not play offshore books because basically they cannot handle my action. My question is this. It appears that the "recreational" players do all right at BP as far as service and payouts go, but the "pros" do not. It appears that they reject players who they consider as "sharps" and those who jump in major line changes, as well as those who like to "middle" all part of being a successful gambler. Am I correct in these assumptions? If so, they should not be in business. If they, or any book, is unable to pass off action if it gets too one-sided, they flunk "Bookmaking 101". It just appears that they want nothing to do with you if you are a big winner. Like I said, this is what it appears like after reading many posts in here about them, and other books, for that matter.

Easier to move small amounts of money than large amounts these days.

AaronTheGambler
    AaronTheGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!

i have no problem with bp. got low 5 figures there. find me another us book that let me drop 3k at -105.

Johnpoints
    Johnpoints's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by AaronTheGambler View Post
    i have no problem with bp. got low 5 figures there. find me another us book that let me drop 3k at -105.
    What does it matter what you can put on low juice if there's a realistic chance you might never actually see that money?

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Quote Originally Posted by AaronTheGambler View Post
    Matchbook......and probably at better odds.

creed
    creed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1050

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    Matchbook......and probably at better odds.
    What I am missing here Matchbook is Wsex or I AM on Drugs

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

NO calls to me but I am a rec player. Small four figures.

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN
    BEANTOWNJIM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

SOMETHING ISNT RIGHT WITH BET PHOENIX I WAS GOING TO RE -UP WITH THEM USING ** I WAS SENDING 950 DOLLARS AND THEY TOLD ME I COULD ONLY SEND 850 DOLLARS SO I SAID F-CK THIS I WENT TO 5 DIMES AND NO PROBLEM I SENT THEM 950 DOLLARS

WHY WOULD BET PHOENIX ONLY ALLOW ME TO SEND 850 DOLLARS

pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BEANTOWNJIM View Post
    SOMETHING ISNT RIGHT WITH BET PHOENIX I WAS GOING TO RE -UP WITH THEM USING ** I WAS SENDING 950 DOLLARS AND THEY TOLD ME I COULD ONLY SEND 850 DOLLARS SO I SAID F-CK THIS I WENT TO 5 DIMES AND NO PROBLEM I SENT THEM 950 DOLLARS

WHY WOULD BET PHOENIX ONLY ALLOW ME TO SEND 850 DOLLARS
    They probably wanted you to be able to eat this weekend.

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN
    BEANTOWNJIM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

POKERNUT THAT WAS A GOOD ONE

I SENT MY MONEY TO 5 DIMES INSTEAD TO MANY WEIRD THINGS HAPPENING AT BET PHOINEX RIGHT NOW

BatemanPatrickl

Jeeem...Jeeemmmmmm ....Jeeeeemmememem...

The MAC
    The MAC's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think BP is a great book and I've been playing there since '08

BatemanPatrickl

Nice Mac. Great book with great people working there.

midnight777
    midnight777's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am not a pro player with them. I use their 100% freeplay. I have not had a problem. I hate bookmaker and they are full of money. I use to get free payouts via ** or ** then went to get out money and was charged. I could moan about shady business, but what can I do. Plus bookmaker has the highest fees for payouts. So all books do shady moves. just my 2 cents.

DBurton81
    DBurton81's Avatar Become A Pro!

LOL....betphoenix is a joke!
    Points Awarded:

Chuck Sims gave DBurton81 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

chase1
    chase1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5032

No problems for me....been there since Feburary. The live dealing is pretty cool but suspect shadiness in blackjack. Baccarrat is legit and thats all I will play at BetPhoenix. I haven't requested a payout yet as I am building the account up. I hope no problems come up when I am ready to withdrawl. Also just the other day they graded a wager wrong and I called them up and quickly corrected the error with no problems. Customer service has been good to me.

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20525

Quote Originally Posted by chase1 View Post
    No problems for me....been there since Feburary. The live dealing is pretty cool but suspect shadiness in blackjack. Baccarrat is legit and thats all I will play at BetPhoenix. I haven't requested a payout yet as I am building the account up. I hope no problems come up when I am ready to withdrawl. Also just the other day they graded a wager wrong and I called them up and quickly corrected the error with no problems. Customer service has been good to me.

well this whole issue is about whether they have the funds to pay you out and you haven't even put them to the test
    if not , enjoy playing with Monopoly money, nothing else is relevant

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Quote Originally Posted by creed View Post

I have no clue if you're on drugs or not, but Matchbook is not Wsex.....................

Dank_Fire
    Dank_Fire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5453

BetPHX has always paid me, I have friends that play there too.....they have been paid as well

gman2114
    SBR Rocks
    gman2114's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1279

[COLOR=#000000 !important]BP is a damn good book , know if only they can clean up there oil spill...[/COLOR]

BatemanPatrickl

Good feedback. Sure BP will appreciate this. Good or bad.

BatemanPatrickl

And Matchbook is not WSEX. Not sure what people are yapping about.

yomillionaire
    yomillionaire's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like BetPhoenix they always treat me well. They did slow pay me when I requested cash but my payout was received... I just put in another cashout request and it looks like things are back in order over there.

lumpy19
    lumpy19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 480

My problem with betphoenix is that I requested a check, they can't do that right now. They tell me to withdraw via ** or **. Their payout chart on their website says unlimited withdrawals via that method, no fees(which is completely wrong). To get my money out with 1 check would have been free. To get my money out via 3 moneygrams/** cost $180 in fees. Why am I paying those fees when they can't provide the check?

Chuck Sims
    Chuck Sims's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 860

Quote Originally Posted by creed View Post
    Whomever told you this is clueless. WSEX is broke. Matchbook pays fast. Does transfers with the major books.

The MAC

Name another book where you can get either reduced juice, 50% cash, or 100% free play and actually get paid if you win. Not to mention they accept **, **, ****, and Amex. for all US players. Solid as can be and will be around for many years to come!

bigugly
    bigugly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 298

Player funds are backed by the same investment group behind WSEX and players are able to make transfers between MATCHBOOK and WSEX at no charge. However, MATCHBOOK holds its own gaming license and has separate operational, customer service and management teams.

Chuck Sims
    Chuck Sims's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 860

Quote Originally Posted by The MAC View Post
    Name another book where you can get either reduced juice, 50% cash, or 100% free play and actually get paid if you win. Not to mention they accept **, **, ****, and Amex. for all US players. Solid as can be and will be around for many years to come!
    SHILL ALERT

chase1

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
    well this whole issue is about whether they have the funds to pay you out and you haven't even put them to the test
    if not , enjoy playing with Monopoly money, nothing else is relevant
    The title of this thread is "those happy with betphoenix". I gave my two cents on how I feel about BP and from what I read it looks like people are getting PAID with maybe some minor delays if at all. Just because I personally haven't put them to the test does not make my statement irrelevant. There are many more things that go into being a good book...customer service, lines, promos, etc etc etc. Learn how to read thread titles or move on.

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20525

Quote Originally Posted by chase1 View Post
    The title of this thread is "those happy with betphoenix". I gave my two cents on how I feel about BP and from what I read it looks like people are getting PAID with maybe some minor delays if at all. Just because I personally haven't put them to the test does not make my statement irrelevant. There are many more things that go into being a good book...customer service, lines, promos, etc etc etc. Learn how to read thread titles or move on.
    I agree totally that it takes more than good payouts to be a good book but none of them are worth anything at all if your money is lost because they can't pay. That is the first and most important factor of them all.
    Now you are saying that people are getting paid with some minor delays. Yes it seems that there is evidence of a drip feeding of payouts limited to $850 every few weeks and some hefty fees for the privilege of getting your own money paid late?
    My long experience in business tells me that the tactic of drip feeding payments is a pretty sure sign of insolvency and in 90%+ of cases ends in bankruptcy.
    For your sake I hope this is an exception to the rule and you get your money out.

chase1

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
    I agree totally that it takes more than good payouts to be a good book but none of them are worth anything at all if your money is lost because they can't pay. That is the first and most important factor of them all.
    Now you are saying that people are getting paid with some minor delays. Yes it seems that there is evidence of a drip feeding of payouts limited to $850 every few weeks and some hefty fees for the privilege of getting your own money paid late?
    My long experience in business tells me that the tactic of drip feeding payments is a pretty sure sign of insolvency and in 90%+ of cases ends in bankruptcy.
    For your sake I hope this is an exception to the rule and you get your money out.
    Absolutely the main factor is getting paid and in a timely matter. I can't argue with that. I've have had a good experience thus far but I did not know about the drip payments. Your right, that isn't a good sign. I don't have but a few grand in there but I think I will pull out some to see how it goes. I usually deal with BetJamaica so I am used to getting paid!

KGambler
    KGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Quote Originally Posted by lumpy19 View Post
    My problem with betphoenix is that I requested a check, they can't do that right now. They tell me to withdraw via ** or **. Their payout chart on their website says unlimited withdrawals via that method, no fees(which is completely wrong). To get my money out with 1 check would have been free. To get my money out via 3 moneygrams/** cost $180 in fees. Why am I paying those fees when they can't provide the check?
    Don't let them charge you any fees. They have been giving people free ** and ** payouts because of their problems with checks. Just tell them that in lieu of a check, you will take ** payouts with NO FEES. Many people on this board have reported that BP did this for them, myself included.

Considering that their website has been falsely claiming for weeks now that they have check withdrawals, this is the least they can do. They claim 1 free check and 3-4 business days for delivery Meanwhile, the reality is that they can't do checks period.

John Dough
    John Dough's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10136

I was also given free **/** payouts last month in lieu of checks.

Furthermore, my original check request was just debited from my account yesterday and I was told the check was being sent via regular mail. I don't know if if will be an actual check or M.O.'s like before, but it appears one of those two is once again an option. I'll report back when I receive my check in the monthly payout thread.

As an aside, I stand by my other post in this thread when I supported the posters who were tired of all the bashing and understood that these were likely processing/logistical/management issues and not a lack of financial stability. They (temporarily) lost the ability to send checks/mo's. In the meantime, they've been sending out tons of **'s and **'s and now it appears that checks may again be available.

Way too much chicken little mentality regarding this book IMO. I don't blame anyone for being overly cautious in the current environment, but if you're going to get that frantic whenever there's a payout issue, perhaps you should stick to Greek/Bookmaker.
    Last edited by John Dough; 06-08-10 at 03:45 PM.

The MAC

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Sims View Post
    SHILL ALERT
    Still waiting for you to name another book.

bigugly
    bigugly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 298

Gotta check in and say that so far I am a happy customer.

First 123 Last