marcuslund
    marcuslund's Avatar Become A Pro!

Help with pokerdream withdrawal please!

i did request an withdrawal from them of $5000 on the 1st of december.. now im asking them whats going on, and they always respond "it should be any day now".. and the thing is i need those money pretty bad...

I dont accept those withdrawal times, its just awful. As always its easy to deposit, but when you want to make an withdrawal its a pain in the ass... Anyone got any idea what i can do to get my money ??

/Marcus from sweden

for PokerDream

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

First off, Welcome to the SBR forum

I really don't know all that much about this poker room at all. Accept that they don't have phone support, and site runs extremely slow during busy times. Have you contacted Mike at pokerromreview yet? If not shoot him an email at: Help@PokerRoomReview.com along with your details.

jolub
    jolub's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is it pokerdream or PokerBadDream?

Bridget
    Bridget's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi, I will respond to this since I am the affiliate who Marcus has joined under. I own a skin from pokerdream - EDIT: LINK REMOVED
    I believe Marcus's withdrawal and several he's made since have been looked after. The problems arose when we had a change in management and poker dream server issues.
    Also, December is a very busy month for withdrawals as I'm sure most can understand.
    Marcus is a good friend and I know felt nervous since his withdrawal was for a large amount. I respect this and since he is new to the site did not fully comprehend what was going on.
    I think Poker Dream's and Poker Retreat's record is outstanding in the time they have been open and we look forward to even bigger and better things in the upcoming months.
    We are just in the process of growing by leaps and bounds with a strong marketing company behind us.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    Thanks, Bridget
    Last edited by Sean; 01-08-08 at 01:38 PM. Reason: link removed - no marketing here please