Devilssleeve
    Devilssleeve's Avatar Become A Pro!

questions on unibet

Hi! first of all - I´m new to this site and this is my first ever thread so please be patient with me if i do anything wrong (: i have a few questions on unibet:
    1) I opened a betting account with them and won some money, but a friend of mine told me that they are very uncomfortable with paying off their winners, so what should i expect from them? that friend also informed me that they will close my account for a month right after i request a widthrawal to perform an identity verification - is that right??? i have no problem with the verification but waiting for one month to get my id confirmed doesnt sound very nice, especially with world cup coming in a few days (:
    2) I have read their terms and conditions, there is a funny clause stating they would have the right to close an account in case the account owner was a "compulsive gambler"... what does this "cg" mean??? i do quite a lot betting using live betting, it could be approximately 20-40 bets a day (i know, may sound to be too much but i prefer low stakes with small winnings), lasting 1.5 hour at most... is there a possibility that, in case i would request a widthrawal, they would call me a "compulsive gambler" and simply refuse to pay? right now i havent won much but in the long term it could be profitable and i would prefer anybody to enlighten me on this rather then spending my time on multiple bets and then being called a gambler just because i prefer low stakes
    3) i have done some internet research and found a lot of complaints about Unibet, stating that people were ripped of their winnings, anybody having this kind of experience?
    ..thanks for your time and answers, i appreciate it... have a great day and good luck!

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20525

I had an account with them
    Never any problem with payouts
    I hated their system of taking half an hour to decide whether to accept a bet
    And, like all the Euro books, they impose very severe limits after they figure out you're not a mug
    In the end I found it just not worthwhile maintaining an account there
    I suspect all books now have similar conditions regarding "problem gambling". Don't worry about it.

Devilssleeve
    Devilssleeve's Avatar Become A Pro!

thank you very much!

Champi
    Champi's Avatar Become A Pro!

1.Its a lie.They pay very quickly and verification is easy.
    2.Only Betway steal money for PRO players
    3.They are professionals once i win package from a draw and met live their managers.