durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Jazz v BP

So Jazz can't payout Neteller and they get dropped from B to C one day later.

BP can't payout Neteller/MB for 3 months and no drop.

I realize there are perhaps other issues here, but I see no mention of them.

I also the LooseLines banner gone.

trixtrix
    trixtrix's Avatar Become A Pro!

from what i understand bp stated they have a solution at hand to refuel their neteller/mb accts while jazz does not seem to indicate a conrete plan in place, maybe that's what lead to the grading drop

pokerplayer22
    pokerplayer22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jazz = Shitty

Betphoenix = Shittier

RickySteve
    SBR is a criminal organization
    RickySteve's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

There have been rumors regarding Jazz which the rating probably reflects but for which SBR would be irresponsible to officially report.

RickySteve
    SBR is a criminal organization
    RickySteve's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

BP, on the other hand, yes they make it very hard to get paid, but it's not due to any financial instability. They're just kind of lazy jerks.

Chopsticks
    Chopsticks's Avatar Become A Pro!

I received a payout from skybook recently. In my statement it says that it is from betphoenix.

Didn't someone say that even pinnacle couldn't do Neteller and someone had to use a wire instead?

Thremp
    Thremp's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by RickySteve View Post
    BP, on the other hand, yes they make it very hard to get paid, but it's not due to any financial instability. They're just kind of lazy jerks.
    "Systematic incompetence" is the terminology I like to use. But lazy jerks is probably more accurate. If someone can't be bothered to know virtually anything about bookmaking, expecting them to give a shit about payouts is a little ridiculous.

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17021

About the only good thing I can say about either is that BP paid me in 15 days via ** (at their expense) when they were unable to meet their check timeframe. Meanwhile, Jazz is ducking requests for payouts. A C rating for Jazz is generous at this point. I'd five them a D+ and BP a C. I have money at both places and I'm much more concerned about Jazz right now.

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Live chat at jazz says you have to email harvey for payout requests. He doesn't respond to emails.

lawsofpower48
    lawsofpower48's Avatar Become A Pro!

F to both books.....

skrtelfan
    skrtelfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3337

When I was a customer at books in the Jazz family I literally never once got a response to an email. I always had to call or use the live chat feature.

justonetime
    justonetime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4467

Quote Originally Posted by skrtelfan View Post
    When I was a customer at books in the Jazz family I literally never once got a response to an email. I always had to call or use the live chat feature.
    It seems the Live Chat feature is no longer available across all of the Jazz books.

robertg
    robertg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

i emailed jazz for info on sign up and bonuses a couple of years ago and never got a response. i should probably call, but i just won't use a book, if i can't get an email response.