WDunnNole
    WDunnNole's Avatar Become A Pro!

New to the game

Hey guys, just got into betting. I opened up an account with 5dimes and was wondering how much money I should deposit? $100 is the min. for ** and there is a $12 fee. If I invest $250 5dimes will take care of the ** fee.

Thanks for helpin out a newbie

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

I deposited the minimum first with 5Dimes, as it was and is my only internet gambling experience.

I tried out all of their different options with sports, props, etc. Then proceeded to reload.

What ever you do you need to ask for a 5dimes debit card. You can go to any ATM to deposit or withdrawal. And the funds are available within a matter of minutes/hours. It skips the hassle of waiting for your money, and paying fees.

WDunnNole
    WDunnNole's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    I deposited the minimum first with 5Dimes, as it was and is my only internet gambling experience.

I tried out all of their different options with sports, props, etc. Then proceeded to reload.

What ever you do you need to ask for a 5dimes debit card. You can go to any ATM to deposit or withdrawal. And the funds are available within a matter of minutes/hours. It skips the hassle of waiting for your money, and paying fees.
    is it safe to make deposits with this card in the states?