Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20519

Quote Originally Posted by kostasgr View Post
    last week but you cannot believe anyone what drama feels with this company.centrebet is the best book at australia.someone told me that bodog is different at usa and different at europe.i think the same happens with centrebet.every week i make a pay out from centrebet,one year now,without asking any documents.and the more important.luxbet before to deposit asked me the same documents.iasbet why not?cause they want a wild f....ng,i could say.
    it does your cause no good at all to keep coming out with that sort of crap
    your money is 100% safe but you have to abide with the rules to be able to access it

My understanding is that the books have up to 3 months to obtain the required documentation from you so Centrebet no doubt will get around to asking you in their own good time. In the meantime you will not be able to withdraw from them. Should you fail to provide the documentation your funds will be frozen until such time as you do.

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20519

Ok it seems that Centrebet are not just an Australian company and that they are also registered in the UK and as such it is probable that you have joined up with that entity rather than the Australian one which means you are subject to the UK rather than Australian laws and that is why they haven't asked you for the same level of ID documentation as you've been asked for by IAS and Luxbet which are purely Australian companies.

First 12