greek
    greek's Avatar Become A Pro!

i need an online book

also i need to know how to get the money to them , 3 of my card companies said they wouldnt let me send money to sbg, in puerto rico ,any advise? yeah a friend of my cousin hooked me up with this dude from bet met. and i aint got my almost 4 k in 2 weeks and he aint answering the phone, man i hope this dude pays me any advise ?
    Last edited by greek; 12-08-07 at 11:22 AM.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Using ************ are usually hit and miss these days.

If you were really considering playing at a book like SBG Global, then apparently safety of is not a real concern of yours. If thats truly the case and you are just looking for a book that accepts ************ right now, then SportsInteraction (SBR rated D+) offers that service. Now on the other hand if safety is something you want in a book. Then I would personally recommend a book like BetJamaica to you, because they are top tier in every fashion of the term. Now grant it they don't accept ************, however they do accept ** and Moneygrams. They also offer one free payout per month (min. $200).

As far as your Betmet situation goes, thats a credit shop. So thats something you will have to take up with your agent.

greek

i just need a safe place to go from now on , but my cc company said i cant

use my chase card offshore anymore so iam lookin at other ways to get an online book , and i wanna know how do i get started ------ i guess iam gonna have to go ** and then wait for fed x to get paid each month [week or 2], iam not really sure what my opions are---- as fas sbg global i had to leave them seems they were rippin me offf slowly ---- thanks dan ----- iam cool with those that are cool with me , but i need to get started some how today
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    Using ************ are usually hit and miss these days.

If you were really considering playing at a book like SBG Global, then apparently safety of is not a real concern of yours. If thats truly the case and you are just looking for a book that accepts ************ right now, then SportsInteraction (SBR rated D+) offers that service. Now on the other hand if safety is something you want in a book. Then I would personally recommend a book like BetJamaica to you, because they are top tier in every fashion of the term. Now grant it they don't accept ************, however they do accept ** and Moneygrams. They also offer one free payout per month (min. $200).

As far as your Betmet situation goes, thats a credit shop. So thats something you will have to take up with your agent.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

I would follow BBD's advice and play at Jamaica, or a similar book. Better off being secure.

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

greek lock ........ charlotte... lock ablahet skdfj

Try a debit card at WSEX

greek

jamaica and debit card at wsex got think of anything else , let me know please , i dont know if yall been stiffed for 1000s , but it aint cuuuuuuuuu i tell ya !

greek

what you speakin spanish to me? brah

i dont know why you said charlotte and alpha bet or whatever you said
    Quote Originally Posted by durito View Post
    greek lock ........ charlotte... lock ablahet skdfj

Try a debit card at WSEX