paul Mordeeb
    paul Mordeeb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Bookmaker cashout problems.

I have cashed out twice the last two weeks through **. I cashed out 1K last week and received $990.05 after bookmaker confirmed 1K over the phone. I figuered it was because they didn't want to hit 1K even? This week I cashed out $920. Called today and they confirmed $920. Went to pick it up......$910.05. I got shorted $9.95 both times. Bookmaker charges fricken $75 to withdraw each time. Do they really need to STEAL/SHORT/MISTYPE $9.95 more????

I have been reading this board every day, and read others complaining about small amounts missing on cash outs. Is this a new policy? Steal a little from every one, mabey they won't notice?

Not to mention having a Walmart employee tell me "Don't you even know how much your getting?!?!"

Am I over reacting here? This happening to others too?

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by paul Mordeeb View Post
    Not to mention having a Walmart employee tell me "Don't you even know how much your getting?!?!"
    Next time say you're not sure, but somewhere around triple your weekly salary.

thagame24
    thagame24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4445

Quote Originally Posted by crazyl View Post
    Next time say you're not sure, but somewhere around triple your weekly salary.

lol, that's just cruel.....

to the OP, why not just go with bookmakers free check withdrawal? You're killing yourself with ** fees.....you get a free check per month and it usually comes in within a week. bookmaker is known to nickel and dime (strange how a big book does this), but my checks have always been for the right amount.

Aces
    Aces's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Same thing happened to me last week after I told them to kiss my ass after many years of playing there. The shortage was the least of reasons that I no longer play with bookmaker.

idontlikerocks
    idontlikerocks's Avatar Become A Pro!

is 1000 the limit for a withdrawal?? it doesn't make sense that you would withdraw and pay 75 twice if you could have withdrawn more...and only paid 75 once,,,,, anyhow , what did they SAY when you called them?