linewiz
    linewiz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

BetJam...best way to get payout

Registered with BetJam and ready to plunk down a few hundred via **. Asked BetJam operator about payouts by regular mail...she said they no longer did that, but could send by FedEx. Problem is that I my permanent residence is Md. (and this is address I gave them for my account), but I am working in Tn. until mid-June.

I know I am getting ahead of myself...have not won yet... but can someone tell me the safest and most efficient way to receive payout. Not sure how Net Teller or any of that stuff works. Last time I did this a few years ago, with a different book, they used to just wire the money directly into my checking account. Please explain easiest way to make withdrawal if they are not sending to address under which I have registered.

Thanks.

bachngocduong
    bachngocduong's Avatar Become A Pro!

west union same way you deposit 2.5k max easy and fast

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

ok same thing for me my address is colorado and now living in palm beach fl for a few months. all you do is send them a fax with your regular id and a letter saying its ok to send ** to that state or send checks to that address for however long you are there. i have been recieveing ** here in florida for 3 months now and my address is colorado

linewiz
    linewiz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Thanks wtt and bach. Isn't there a fee to receive **? Also, you have to let them know what state you are in to receive **? I thought it was independent of location...that you just needed a number to give to person at **.

jackkkk2009
    jackkkk2009's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3882

better use gold-pay if you can. then you can redeposit to other books as soon as the payout hit your GP account..

chunnnn2010
    chunnnn2010's Avatar Become A Pro!

I prefer **. easy and fast