fotbalistu4u
    fotbalistu4u's Avatar Become A Pro!

Gamebookes thieves?

Hi guys!

I hade a problem for some time ago whit the bookie GameBookers.At the first i let it go thinking that they where right but still something where wrong..anyway look at this

http://i45.tinypic.com/jgqgqc.png

WON my slip whit the Formula 1 in a total of 700ROn.After that stakes on Milan and finally i made 2 bets whit Kuban,Home United,Lokomotiv and Rehnquist.

My slips where lost due to Rehnquist but by surprize they where validated WON.In that moment i really did not saw what happen becouse i din't the livescore section...just entered the accont and saw the cash in my accont.Me happy whit the money decided to do a risky stupid bet on Newcastle-Aston Villa under 1.5 and lost the money

After some days i decided to put some money in my accont against but the money where going and going out from my accont...i was thinking it was my internet or browser...anyway.

In i final moment i send them some e-mails and i was so stunning.

From my betting experience if there is a problem it will be settled in 15 minutes or so...i dont know fur sure the exact time.

Me and Gamebookers talk:

I will try to clarify the situation with your deposit for you.
    I will start from you placing combo bets # 219767013 and # 219766996, which both included the tennis event Rehnquist B. v Stoppini A. (played on 03/Nov/2008 at 08:20 ET). The event has been initially settled as won for you so you won both your slips and accordingly 1,475.18 RON and 1,071.98 RON were credited to your account. Later, the event was resettled as lost so the 2547.16 RON had to be taken back by us. At that time, however, you have placed bets with most of your available balance.
    Since then the system has automatically deducted money from your deposits and winnings and will continue to do so until the whole amount of 2547.16 RON is paid back to us. On 11-MAR-2009 you activated a 50 RON cash-out restricted bonus, and as we cannot take bonus money until bonus expiry date the bonus amount was available for you to place bets with, until you spent it all. Please note that you can always keep track of where your money goes by clicking on "My Account" > "Account" > "Transaction History".
    We have so far taken 1032.6 RON, which means 1514.56 RON more will be deducted from your future deposits or winnings.
    I hope this information was comprehensive enough.
    In case you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will be more than happy to help you.
    Thank you for choosing us as your online betting site.
    Kind Regards,
    Yana,
    Customer Service Team.

Thank you for contacting Customer Service.
    I am sorry to hear about your disappointment. Please note that as previously explained by my colleague the funds were taken out of your account due to the resettlement of a tennis event that was previously settles as won and later on resettled as lost.
    So far the deducted amount from your account is 1032.6 RON and that leaves an outstanding amount of 1514.56 RON.
    I am sorry if this situation has caused you any inconvenience.
    Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site.
    Best Regards
    Alex
    Customer Service

Thank you for contacting us.
    I am sorry for the inconvenience this issue may have caused.
    Kindly note that mistakes do happen and we are doing our best to correct them as soon as possible. In your case, you received funds that you shouldn’t have received as the bets were settled as lost after all. After the mistake was corrected our system sought to claim back the funds that were incorrectly credited to your account. As you didn’t have enough funds in your available balance our system recorded negative balance which had to be covered by your future deposits or winnings (funds that enter your available balance). Please be assured that we would never take your own money. The only thing our system is trying to do is to collect the funds that no longer belong to you.
    I understand how frustrating this situation can be. However, please imagine that it had been a different case. Imagine that your bets were initially settled as lost by mistake and then resettled as won. In this case we would have credited your winnings once the mistake was corrected. I am sure that this is what you would have expected, too – to receive the funds which are yours.
    Please do not hesitate to contact us anytime in case you have any further questions. We will be more than happy to help you.
    Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site!
    Kindest Regards,
    Petar M.

they should have been voided the bet BECOUSE:

1)1ST PROBLEM ACCTUALY IT'S NOT AT NEWCASTLE-ASTON VILLA.....IT'S AT REHNQUIST!!

2)NEWCASTLE-ASTON VILLA SHOULD HAVE BEEN VOIDED BECOUSE IT BRINGS US TO POINT 1! FROM WHERE ARE THE MONEY!

Finally...they took my money for nothing...they did not annonce that will take my money or to rezolv the problem...and now i have to pay them

Thx

Toit
    Trust me.
    Toit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6775

I think you took a shot knowing full well that the bet had lost and you got burned, but then again, maybe the Newcastle-Aston Villa bet should have been voided and your account closed for trying to cheat them.

fotbalistu4u

well actually i din't checked the results in that time...just log in and saw the money in my account was thinking that all matches finished like i planed:|

still they have no right to take my money...they should have voided the bets

Toit
    Trust me.
    Toit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6775

Quote Originally Posted by fotbalistu4u View Post
    well actually i din't checked the results in that time...just log in and saw the money in my account was thinking that all matches finished like i planed:|
    Sorry, but i don't believe you.

fotbalistu4u

that's the truth man...i did not check the betting section that time...it happens to everybody.

the should have Voided my bet and closed my accont like you say...i remember that at Paddypower i hade once a problem like this...i lost a bet and in was validated won but after few minutes everything where done.

THERE ARE "VIRTUAL MONEY" AND IT'S THE BOOKIES JOB TO REZOLV ANY PROBLEMS IF THERE SOFT MAKES A MISTAKE!!IF YOU BET AT A LOCAL BOOKIE THEY WILL NEVER GIVE YOU MONEY FOR A LOST BET!AND THE FACT THAT I DIN'T EVEN WAS ANNONCED THAT THEY WHERE TAKING MONEY FROM MY CREDIT CARD IT'S NOT RIGHT AND THEY HAVE NO RIGHT!!

fotbalistu4u

I did no put my hand on there wallets and took there money!They like a internet bookie are forced do rezolv any problem in few minutes...maxim 5 becouse internet betting it's different that local and if there is a problem it should be done verry fast!

fotbalistu4u

it's something normal to enter you acount and not verify the rezults on other livescore sites!

austin
    austin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 28

Quote Originally Posted by Toit View Post
    Sorry, but i don't believe you.
    where is the benefit of the doubt, toit?

fotbalistu4u

so what should i do?

strixee
    I think, therefore I win
    strixee's Avatar Become A Pro!

I also wanted to add here that I was robbed of 20 EUR and I found I made a mistake when calculating my balance. Their betting history is a bit intransparent and can lead to such misunderstandings.

AimingHigh
    AimingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you *really* acted in good faith, complain to eCogra, their regulator. I doubt they'll have much sympathy for your version of the story, but you can try.

strixee
    I think, therefore I win
    strixee's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have to say I'm surprised by the payout time. Even though they notify that it can take up to 48 hours, I received my money within 6 hours.