Calsport
    Calsport's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 360

Anyone Know Gus Grasso? - G1Bets.com

These bums cut me off after 2 weeks and won't pay me 4k they owe. Stay away from this outfit. It is just a turnkey shop where you deal strictly through agents but this book has bad agents that don't pay if they figure out you know what you are doing. If you are involved with them I suggest you get your money and walk away.

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3463

what are you in and where did you meet them.. i am guessing it was a public meeting and not through a friend?

its best we figure out where they are working so our people here don't get screwed by some low life locals..

Calsport

I'm in Orange County, CA. They have agents around here and Vegas. It was an acquaintance that set me up there. It's all agent relationships so in theory you could have a solid agent in vegas while I have a crappy one here in OC. Either way, not a worthwhile book to be associated with if you have nowhere to go for help.

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

If it's a PPH shop, it's a long shot, but file a complaint?

Calsport

Update on G1BETS.com

Update on G1BETS.com
    Spoke with the head guy and we're getting this cleaned up. The problem was with some dishonest agents in his employ. They told him I had been paid, and I had no way of getting a hold of him. The internet posting I did here and other places did not go unnoticed. The site owner became aware of my discontent and then contacted his agents and insisted they give him my number and he reached out. We talked it out today and he'll settle with me this weekend.

Bottom line, I believe this is a reputable book run by a solid guy, HOWEVER, you need to know how to reach him if you have a problem with one of his agents. There is an 800 number on the website and I used it to call in and complain. I should have been able to get my message through to the owner but the call was mishandled and they said I couldn't get a message through. I'm told this will be addressed so that all players will be able to reach the owner of the site in case their agent tries to steal from them.

The fact that you can now get hold of the owner who will make things right vaults this book back very credible. He's an honest, no-nonsense guy who will take care of you.