doublek1229
    doublek1229's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4559

Update on BetPhoenix...

I have used BP on and off for a little over a year (I have not made a deposit within the last 3 months due to a very busy semester in grad school) However I read a lot of the negative things on here, and decided to look into it a little. I have talked with Richard (the owner) on numerous occasions and he seems like a good guy. I went to customer service and this is what I got...

Please wait for a site operator to respond.
    You are now chatting with 'Paula'
    Paula: Welcome, how may I assist you?
    -: Hi Paula, just a quick question for you, I have been reading a lot of negative things about BetPhoenix on some of the online forums and I was wondering why you are having trouble with payouts?
    -: I have been a loyal customer to BetPhoenix but am getting worried with all that I am reading
    Paula: Hello -
    -: Did you get my messages?
    Paula: we have not stop paying,what happened is that our processor for check change our limits and due to that change we are not allow to send more than certain amount of money a day
    Paula: so our time frame changed
    Paula: due to our change in our time frame for checks
    Paula: a lot of customers have been requesting **
    -: and that has worked perfectly fine?
    Paula: and as you know all processor have a limit of transactions per day
    Paula: so we are not able to send as many as we received now and we extended the time frame for 1 more day than usual
    Paula: but yes it is working perfectly fine
    -: ok well thank you for the information Paula

Not sure if it is them just giving me the BS run around... would like to hear peoples experiences that have requested **

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3457

got paid by cheif via ** about a month ago

Chuck Sims
    Chuck Sims's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 860

So the update is Bet Phoenix continues to lie?

Another chat transcript in a different thread says they are not able to process any checks due to processor issues.

blix177
    blix177's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't know why they can't process check. I mean they use **, ** money orders. You walk down the block fork over $1000 and they give you a $1000 ***********. It is pretty easy.

Out of money? I doubt it too. When i request for gold-pay withdrawls never took me more than 3 hours. Been withdrawling $4k a week for a while now. Pretty sure I redeposit when football season comes around.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

I have also received via chief in the last month though I know they are "owned" by BP.

Johnny 55
    Johnny 55's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hoping to get these people to gold-pay me some cash today.

trixtrix
    trixtrix's Avatar Become A Pro!

this is odd, bp's checks to me is always manual. do other people receive official checks?

Santo
    Santo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Do they process these **/** money orders themselves, or are they done via a third party who perhaps pays some (depending on deposit/banking method) by these, and some by direct checks?

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3457

it was ** if anyone was wondering for the max

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

They use a third party processor for the **'s and **'s

RickySteve
    SBR is a criminal organization
    RickySteve's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

Quote Originally Posted by trixtrix View Post
    this is odd, bp's checks to me is always manual. do other people receive official checks?
    I've always received money orders from a nice Asian gentleman in California.

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

Quote Originally Posted by RickySteve View Post
    I've always received money orders from a nice Asian gentleman in California.
    same here.

they have always paid me also.

so that is what bothers me with them at this current time and why i have stayed away for awhile

how hard are those to get?

its not like its an actual check so i don't see how they can claim processor issues.

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not claiming to have insider knowledge here, but Won Hung Lo is the "processor" and he can only do so much egg foo yung per day per week before he must turn over the "processing" to his honorable son Nun Hung Lo and then switch back. all of this is being carefully monitored and scrutinized. Last time I bought Money Orders in the states I asked "how much and how many before you have to report me and ask for my ID" The lady told me and I bought the limit there and then went down the street and bought the limit at the next place so I did not have to provide ID. Am sure this is part of the problems as Money orders go. Ok, thats my limit of discussion of this topic!!

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5551

No problem with ** payments from Betphoenix.I originally requested a check a month ago but they were having problems with checks.Customer service (over the phone) has been top notch.